"Let Yuna work... I want you to visit actually"

"Oh...Sure I am going then" Eunwoo said...

"Not in the Jeon Mansion but headquarters"

"Um...ok hyung... i will be there in 5 minutes ig" Eunwoo said and Jimin hummed and hung up

End of Call

Jimin gave her a smirk "Let's see if he wants to Kill you or not..." Jungmin scoffed towards Ara....

When Eunwoo reached the headquarters and saw Ara tied, He was just speechless... he froze in his spot and started eyeing her with wider eyes...

"W-Why are y-yo...." Jimin chuckled and Eunwoo diverted his attention to Jimin who was behind Ara.... the rest went out

"Kill or Save? " Jimin asked and Eunwoo literally was just standing there thunderstrucked..... The reply somehow made Ara raged up.... "Does my opinion even matter"

Jimin smirked and was going to say something when Ara started to yell something with her muffled voice.... Jimin removed the gag to let her yell as much as she could and what came out of her mouth made Eunwoo want to kill her now...

"YOU W-WHORE..... IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER IF I WOULD'VE KILLED YOU AND YOUR BITCHY FATHER TOGETHER" The world stopped for Eunwoo.... Even though his father, Lee Tae-yun was bad for rest of the world, Eunwoo still loved his father more than the world...

Eunwoo's reactions twisted after few minutes, his eyes turned dark, his aura became cold and everything seemed like the lucifer just arrived in there...

"Kill" That's what Eunwoo spoke before turning on his heel and leaving the room quietly leaving Ara and Jimin alone....

"Old Lady, I don't care if you are right or wrong killing his father.... All I know is I was going to kill you anyways... his opinion literally didn't mattered" Jimin let out a sinister chuckle before going behind his table and pulling a drawer to reveal a Suitcase.... he opened the suitcase and revealed a syringe.... a small syringe but it was of metal...

"This is your death old lady" Jimin smirked and moved forward towards her holding the syringe in his hand like a mad scientist

The syringe was filled with venom of the inland taipan..... The Venom was indeed dangerous... He injected the Venom in her body and stepped away slowly... "This venom will kill you within 45 minutes lady.... or maybe 30...Now suffer..."

Jimin said and was sitting on the armchair in front of her.... He spoke up after 5 minutes when she started screaming with extreme head ache... he untied her hands and legs... her limbs already gave up...

" Lemme share the whole thing with you" Jimin smirked as she bit her lip suppressing her screams.... Jimin continued "This is the Inland Taipan's Venom, one of the deadliest venom in the world, Once It is injected you will feel dizzy, Nauseous, and vom..." Before he could say the next word.... Ara vomited out blood and fell down after that...

"Vomiting and you may collapse too.... then the major affects are Kidney failure, nerve damage and excessive clotting of blood cells.... And after that DEATH" Jimin announced and it's been 20 minutes now since she was injected....

She crawled on the floor, blood all over her clothes and she was totally miserable right now... Her head was bursting with aches, her body gave up... paralysis took over and after 10 more minutes she grabbed her stomach in pain... Her Kidney failed and nervous tissues completely crushed.... She screamed and screamed till her end came close and after two minutes her screams became quieter and alas the hell engulfed her to itself...

"It was so satisfying oh..... I should really use these things" Jimin yawned and stood up.... went towards her and lowered himself to her death body's level and spoke... "I loved seeing you die... you are.... oh oops were really expressive with your pain... I just loved it"

After some time Jimin went out of the room to see Jungmin saying something to the receptionist... more like warning...

Jimin pulled Jungmin aside and spoke up... "Clear the body and clean the mess from the office..." Jungmin nodded but before he goes for his work he asked "What did you do this time?"

Jimin smirked "Venom"

(A/N: Hint)