Chapter 6 || Rest

3rd of December, 6th day in Singapore

8am {Osamu and Suna's Suite}

Suna woke up with Osamu holding him close. He rubbed his eyes and felt something cold. He looked again and saw the little engagement ring Osamu put on his ring finger last night. He smiled. But when he sat up, he wanted to hit Osamu for going so hard. His hips and whole lower back hurt. A lot.

He pulled the blankets off of Osamu and wrapped it around himself. He was cold and still naked after all. Osamu felt cold after a while and woke up with Suna taking all the blankets.

"Rin?..."

"Which part of, be gentle or not go too hard, do you not get."

"Oh...Uhhh..."

"Thanks to you I'm probably not gonna walk for today."

"Uhhh...Yay?"

Suna took Osamu's phone that was charging on his nightstand and threw it at him.

"Suna! That hurt!"

"Serves you right."

Osamu suddenly got "mad", he got onto Suna and pinned him down, Suna was too tired to fight back.

"'Samu! Stop!"

"And why should I..."

He licked Suna's ears and Suna started shaking a bit.

"S-stop..."

Osamu pinched onto his right nipple and continued biting on his ear. Suna gave a soft moan and his entire body started to shake. He was still tired from last night and his body wouldn't let him even if he wanted to.

"Rin you ok? You're shaking"

"My lower back and hips hurt..."

"Sorry baby"

Osamu got off of Suna, knowing he would hurt Suna if he went on. He started the tub and helped Suna shower before helping him change, put some cream and then put Suna back to sleep again. Then only did he go clean himself up. Suna didn't even need to try to fall back asleep.

__________________________

11:06am {Sakusa and Atsumu's suite}

Atsumu woke up and immediately went to the bathroom to vomit. Sakusa awoke to Atsumu puking in the bathroom, he jumped out of bed and rubbed Atsumu's back, hoping it would help him feel better despite all the germs.

"This is why you don't drink so much, I warned you, ok, I warned you not to drink that much and you're always too fucking stubborn to listen."

Sakusa handed Atsumu a few paper towels to wipe his mouth. Atsumu didn't want to talk, he was afraid he might vomit all over Sakusa. He flushed the toilet and went to brush his teeth, all in silence. Sakusa went back to their bed and took out his phone, he started scrolling through social media, looking at what his friends and the team were up to when he and Atsumu were gone.

Atsumu just stood inside the bathroom, doing everything as slow as possible, he knew, when he went out of the bathroom, Sakusa would only scold him more. He gurgled his mouth and spit the water out, wiped his face dry and went back outside. His head had already started hurting by then, well of course from the hangover from all those drinks. He sat on the bed and waited for Sakusa to beat his sorry ass. But instead of scolding him, Sakusa just pushed Atsumu back onto the bed and hugged him.

Unexpected...

Atsumu was overall happy and let Sakusa hug him. It was going to be another day of resting then~

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

huhu a short lil chapter first before ya'll think i have given up on this book-