Chapter 5 || Changi, Jewel

2nd of December, 5th day in Singapore
11am {Osamu and Suna's Suite}

"'Samu, have you seen my perfume?"

"The white bottle?"

"Yes. Did you see it?"

"Yeah I think I placed it on the right nightstand."

"Hold on"

Suna went out from the bathroom, in his bathrobe and found the white bottle right where Osamu said it was.

"Found it. Thanks"

"Alright. You're welcome~"

Suna took the bottle and sprayed twice on his shirt before closing the capo and putting it back inside his pouch. They were going to the Changi Jewel today. Yes yes, the one with the 40km waterfall up from the roof of the building. Hurray.
__________________________
11:24am {Sakusa and Atsumu's suite}

Sakusa woke up to the phone ringing on the nightstand. Don't disturb mode had already been automatically turned off at 10am. He lazily picked it up.

"Hello?..."

"Get up if you're not already, I want to see you awake when I get back up. You have 5 minutes Sakusa."

"Huh?-"

The call ended and he sat up, confused as hell. That voice was too familiar, but it sounded so strict...

He wanted to give Atsumu a good morning kiss and that's when he realized, he better be ready in 5 minutes. He would only call Sakusa "Omi kun" or "OmiOmi" or even just "Omi". He would only use "Sakusa" when he's drop dead serious. He jumped out of bed and quickly started taking a bath. Then, he changed and dried his hair. He could hear the clicking off the room card sliding into the censor and then the door opening.

"Omi Omi! I got us both coffee!"

Atsumu said as he placed the cups of coffee he took from downstairs onto the office table provided inside the suite room.

"Wah, you actually got up. Guess i'm gonna have to threaten you more then-"

"Shut up Miya"

"Chileeee, anyways, we're going back to Changi jewel today and you're getting me a bottle of concealer from Chanel."
Atsumu drank his coffee and sat on the bed. He went back to get a bit more concealer from Suna and then they headed out.
__________________________
12pm {Jewel Changi Airport}

"There's a lot to do here and there's like this whole garden upstairs"
Osamu said.

"Oooooh cool! I just wanna go back to the waterfall thingy it looked so cool and I look ten times better today to take videos for my Insta U.U"

Atsumu said. They agreed to go back to the waterfall and took a lot of pictures. Then they went "hiking" up the Shinseido Forest Valley, the garden they came across on the day they arrived. They had luggages back then so they couldn't go up.

"It's surprising how so much greenery can be inside one building..."

Suna said as he took a few more pictures of the unique plants. Sakusa didn't really like it as it was really crowded and people constantly bumped into him. They continued the little hike up and reached the Canopy park on the topmost level of Jewel Changi Airport.

The canopy parkway up there, they bought tickets when they arrived to enter. The ticket included a pass to the Discovery Slides, Foggy Bowls, The Petal Gardens, the Topiary walk, the Canopy bridge and SkyNets. There was also a Hedge Maze and a Mirror Maze. There was a "Changi Experience Studio" available for them to explore too!