Freaking out

Danas POV

I thanked Harry again and said bye. He leaned accross and kissed me on the cheek. I blushed and rushed inside. I was having a panic attack. I couldn't breathe. I decided to call Lucy. She would know what to do.

"Hey babe! Just landed! It is amazing! Its just s-" I cut her off.

"I have a really big dillema, I have made a humongous booboo" I said quickly.

"Whats the matter?" She asked worriedly

"I sort of got asked out by different guys and said yes to all of them!"

"Look its fine. Just have a first date with them both, see what they're like and choose one. Nothing wrong with a little two timing. Anyway, this is fast, I've only been gone a few-" I cut her off again.

"One slight problem. It's kinda more than two timing. More like 5 timing." I breathed.

"JESUS DEEDEE!!!! Right how the hell did you pull 5 guys in one night, I can't pull one in a month!! Anyway, are they fit?"

"I'll email you pics now. But they are very godlike"

"Oooh! Goodie! Pictures! Hold on just getting in to a taxi"

I loaded them on to my chromebook and labelled them with names. Then I heard a voice come from my phone. And clicked send.

"Right then. Lets have look. Oh my gosh. You total-"

"Look can we skip to the advice part please"

"Fine how did you meet them all?"

"I was walking Beverly, she ran accross the road and pulled me with her. I fell over and almost got run over by Harry. He stopped and helped me and took me to the hospital for my ankle. Its just a sprain so don't worry. Umm, then he took me to blockbuters and then I met Zayn. Sooo gorge!"

"Deedee, focus!"

"Sorry. Yeah, so then I walked down the street to one stop when I bumped in to Louis and we ended up k the pavement. Then in one stop I was getting some pizzas when Niall nicked my pizza but wanted to make it up to me. And finally I slipped and Liam caught me. Harry then brought me home like 10 minutes ago."

"Right. Your in a state."

"Thanks" I muttered scornfully.

"All you can do is make it through the first k and then choose."

I sighed. She was right as usual.

"The taxi driver is getting really moody" she said " Talk to you later yeah? Whatever you do don't call them!!"

"Alright" I muttered

"Love you"

"Love you too"

Why is life so bloody complicated?

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you like it!!!!

one direction forever! If you have a massive poster of 1d, dont you find it wierd when your getting changed and theres these really fit guys grinning at you while your stood there in the nude? just thought I would say. Sorry if it was too much info!!

Thanks for reading!!