Noel Jones: a deadly expose reporter

Noel sat in his office flicking through teenage magazines and other newspapers. To the untrained eye it looked as though he was looking for something, but really he was devouring each piece of information and analysing it in his head.

Colleagues ran rogue around him, like headless chickens. But he was oblivious. He was only interested in what he was reading.

"NOEEEEL!!!!!" Yelled Justine, the editor of ''fess up' magazine. Their main goal was to release juicy gossip about celebs and their private life before anyone else.

As Noel lifted his head, he could see how angry Justine was. She was storming through the hustle and bustle of the crowd, but everyone knew to move out of the way when Justine was involved.

"WHAT IN GODS NAME DO YOU THINK YOUR PLAYING AT?!" She yelled, her face red as though she was about to burst. "YOUR MEANT TO BE DOING AN EXPOSE ON THE BOYBAND ONE DIRECTION! NOT SAT ON YOUR BACKSIDE READING GIRLY SHIMMY SHIMMY LIPGLOSS TEENAGE GIRLY MAGAZINES!!"

"Err, I'm sorry. It's research, I ne-" He stuttered.

"RESEARCH!" She screeched, people stared, mortified in Noels direction. "YOUR AN EXPOSE REPORTER! YOU DON'T RESEARCH, YOU GET OUT THERE, TAKE PICTURES OF CELEBRITIES. FIND THE JUICE IN THEIR LIFE. SQUEEZE IT OUT OF THEM!! NOT READING THIS RUBBISH!!!" She pushed the pile of magazines off of the desk and on to the floor.

Noel looked at them shocked. She turned around, still fuming. "I WANT THAT ARTICLE ON MY DESK BY THIS TIME NEXT WEEK!!!" SHE yelled.

'Wait, what? I need more time' he thought.

"But I need more time!" he pleaded.

"YOU SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT THAT BEFORE YOU STARTED READING THAT TRASH!" She shouted back.

People stared at Noel. Shocked, sympathetic, awkwardly. He didn't care. He was going to get that report. But the question was how...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So... I thought I'd add this in as I still haven't got many reads on my last chapter. On all these chapters, you can comment now on what will happen next.

Here are some questions:

1) If you could change places with a direction for a day, who would it be and why?

2) What is the most randomest fact you know about 1D? (all facts will be judged and the winner will be announced in a few chapters time)

I still want some more reads. The last time I checked I had 113 reads overall. Ineed some feedback readers!!!!!

Another thing is if you fan me or comment I'll fan you. Its a part of my personal policy.

Thanks readers!!!