Finding out

Liams POV

When we got back, Harry was sprawled accross the sofa wih a grin on his face .

"Hazza!! My love!!" Louis screamed at the top of his voice, jumping on Harry. Niall was putting the pizza in the oven and Zayn was opening the Terminator box.

"Hey my little chum" Harry cooed.

What idiots, i thought.

Louis was talking ten to the dozen, about what else we had talked about when he had stormed out.

I sat on the sofa next to him. And before long Niall was bringing out two pizzas and Zayn layed on the floor on his stomach.

"Everyone ready?" Zayn asked.

"I was ready when the pizzas were ready" Niall said through a mouthful of pizza. I took a piece before he ate it all.

There was something about Harry that was different. I shrugged off the thought as Zayned played the movie. 'Just enjoy the movie' I told myself. But I couldn't stop looking at Harry. It didn't feel like the Harry before he left. It wa bothering me so much.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zayns POV

Through the film I saw Liam glancing at Harry. After it had finished, Liam got up and went to bed. I followed.

"You alright mate? You keep looking at Harry"

"Yeah, I'm fine. But don't you think theres something different about Harry." He wispered

"Dunno. Why dont you ask him at breakfast"

"Yeah thats good idea. Thanks mate. Night" He said

"Night"

As soon as my head hit the pillow, I was asleep.

(In the morning)

As we all sat at the counter, Harry was singing to himself.

"Bab b b b y come on over I dont care if people find out....."

Liam walked in, fully dressed, wide awake. He looked in my direction wide eyed. I could read his expression. I nodded.

"Harry? Are you ok? I mean you seem different mate" he asked.

" Um yeah... err I got some good news for you Liam"

He looked taken aback. "Really?"

"Yeah. I met this girl last night. Really pretty quirky, funny. A fan. So if I can keep her long enough I can invite her to your party."

"Really?" Louis said, "I met a girl too"

"And me" Niall Added.

"Me too" I said.

"Thats cool guys really. It means a lot. I also met a girl aswell." he grinned.

'Thats so wierd us all finding a girl on the same night' I thought.

"I've got a picture if you want to see her" Harry sid wiping his hands on his jeans and getting his phone out of his pocket.

We all said we had too and pulled out our phones.

"On the count of three we'll show eachother." Liam said.

"One...."

"Two...."

"Three"

We all flipped our phones round and looked at eachothers pictures to find the same blue eyed, blonde haired girl with a mid-tanned face grinning back at us.

Everyones face dropped and was replaced with a confused look. We all looked at our own picture and compared it to the others hoping the face would change. But it didn't.

"Wait, Dana.. Dana Whitby?" Liam asked

"Yeah," we all nodded.

"How?" Niall asked innocently

"Well, as soon as I left I almost ran her over-" Harry said.

"You almost ran her over!!!?" Louis said

"Her dog ran in to the road and she got dragged and sprained her ankle. I took her to the hospital for godssake! She then wanted to go to blockbuster-"

"When I met her and I wondered why she was standing funny. But the she walked out of the store-" Zayn added.

"Yeah, 'cause I bumped in to her and we ended up on the pavement," We all gave him wierd looks but he ignored us," She went in to One.stop after that." Louis said.

"I met her by the pizzas in One.stop." Niall said.

"And I caught her when she slipped on the bread aisle." Liam muttered as though it all made sense.

After that there was silence. It was quite awkward. Each of us staring at at one another.

"Wait, so did she say she actually wanted to go out with you guys?" Harry finally said.

We all nodded. How on earth are we going to sort this mess out?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tried my best guys!!! next chapter should be updated in the next few days!!!!!!

Emilia xx