Meeting Liam

Liams POV

You would think that for a guys night in, it would be easy. But Niall makes the food part so difficult. I had to get the snacks as Niall was busy getting some pizzas.

I decided to get 2 packs of miniture doughnuts. I thought that we wouldn't much if Niall was getting like 4 boxes of pizzas.

As I was walking towards the counter, a girl about eighteen stumbled as she rounded the corner of an aisle. I had to move quickly to catch her, "You ok?" I asked her, laughing a little.

"Yeah, thanks. You move so quick. You're like superman!" she joked.

I smiled as I looked in to her electric blue eyes that contraste perfectly with her blonde hair. "Well, I can' t be your superman, but I can be your superhuman" I laughed. I waited for the scream. I waited for the Ohmigosh your Liam payne' line. But it didn't come. All that came was a soft laugh that was smooth and sweet.

"Thats funny! It's pretty good line aswell. Where did you get it, awesome one liners.com?" She laughed.

'Crap, she doesn't know who I am. Score!!!!!'

I laughed aswell.

"I could show you better than I can tell you, here's my number" I said, giving her a slip of paper. She then pulled out her phone and took a pictute of me. I did the same and saved as a contact photo.

She smiled again, "My names Dana"

"Cool name" I grinned. She looked at me expenctantly.

"Do you have a name?" she asked.

"Oh sorry, Liam." I breathed.

'God Liam!! Pull yourself together!!!' I mentally said.

"Well, see you soon then" I said and sauntered off to the counter.

'I seriously need to get some more chat up lines from Harry' I thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:

Danas POV

As I walked out of the shop, my ankle started to ache. I saw Harry pressed up against the car with a beanie nd sunglasses on.

"On an undercover mission Agent Styles?" I asked playfully.

"If I tell you then I'll have to kill you Agent Bushfield" he grinned.

"You'll have to direct me to where you live" he muttered as we got in the car.

"Thats fine taxi driver" I sighed.

"Cheeky" he grinned in his cute british accent, "I wss thinking. After tonight, do you want to like keep in touch. Like go out in the mornings to get coffee or go out to dinner in the evenings. Y'know"

"Yeah, that would be great!" I said enthusiastically.

"Cool" he sid then diverte his attention to the road.

Then suddenly it dawned on me. I have been asked out by like 5 different guys and I've said yes to all of them. What the hell......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now I'm sort of open to suggestions. comment vote etc. Love you all for reading this!!!

What do you all think to the kiss you music video?? EPIC RIGHT???!!