Meeting Zayn

Zayn's POV

Harry is acting wierd. He's been gone for about 2 hours now. Me and the other boys have decided to go rent a few movies, get a few pizzas and some chocolate or popcorn or something, come back. And if Harry still isnt back, we're going to call him or do the tracker device thing on him. Liam's worried that it's about his party, but I think he's just worrying. Harry would tell us, wouldn't he?

Anyway, we've decided me and Liam will get the DVDs at blockbuster, and Niall and Lious will get the food. 'So,' I thought to myself, 'Saw, Transformers, Spiderman, or Terminator?'

"What do you think then? Have you picked one yet?" Liam said.

"No, not yet, um.. still thinking."

"Ok, I'll go see how Niall and Louis are getting on. We dont want Niall buying the whole of One.Stop" (Thats a corner store if none of you know)

I grinned. Its true. Knowing Niall he would.

So, as Liam left the shop, I went to walk back over to the thriller section, when I saw her. She was so beautiful. Exactly the same hair colour as Perrie. Same style clothing. She was holding quite tightly on to a handle an looked as though she couldn't walk on one of her ankles.

'This is my chance. This could be my 'date' that Liam wants us all to have.' I thought. Before I could stop them, my legs were walking straight over to her...

~~~~~~~~~~~

Dana's POV

"When we get to blockbuters I need to go to the toilet so once you've chosen your film, if I've disappeared don't worry, ok?....In fact, I'll give you my number."

As he muttered the 11 digits, my heart fluttered at the sound of Harry's deep british accent.

Inside the dvd shop, I started to look at the horror films as Harry ran off. For some reason, a few girls stared in awe and chased him to the toilets. "Stalkers" I muttered in sing-song voice.

A tall man came and stood beside me and started to browse the horror movies. As I picked up 'The woman in Black', he said "It's a great film by the way, I mean, if your in to that stuff" His accent was deep, but dreamy. Not as much as Harry's and as I looked up I realised, he was just as fit as Harry. And his face also looked familiar.

His dark eyes and dark, quiffed hair matched perfectly with his black biker jacket that had rhine stones on the shoulders. He looked a mixed race colour that was totally adorable.

"Oh, cool." I said. How much more lamer could you get Dana? I thought. 'Cool?'

"Yeah, I wanted to see it at the cinema but I didn't get around to it." I added.

"It's mega. You'll find it very scary."

"How do you know I don't like scary" I said, more like a statement than a question. 'Thats it. Act coy' I thought again.

He paused for minute looking surprised.

"Well, why don't you show me that your not afraid of scary movies" he said, smiling.

I smiled back and narrowed my eyes playfully.

"Your on" I said.

"Here's my number." He said, pulling a piece of paper out of his pocket and writing on it. "My names Zayn" He said giving it to me.

"Dana"

"Great name, give me a call when you want to prove yourself yeah?"

"Sure"

He smiled and turned around, but looked as though he had second thoughts.

"Are you alright? I mean ankle wise." He said looking at my foot.

"Uh.. it's fine thanks. Just a twist or slight sprain."

"You sure?"He looked concerned.

"Yeah, sure." I reasurred him.

"Ok then." And he turned and went back to the action section.

As I limped over to go pay, I started to grin and nothing could stop me from being so happy...

~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for your support sugar pie and anyone else that is reading this. This is my first book so is probably rubbish.

Through the holidays I will be able to add more chapters and I'm always open to suggestions, so if anyone wants to comment and put what they want to happen in the story, do it. I want as much feedback as possible so I know for next time.