chapter 5 (Unedited)

NOT EDITED!!!!! SO YOU ARE WARNED FOR ERRORS!!!!

JOOHDELAJIHOE!!!!

[Important news at the end of this chapter!!]]

Sorry I needed to do that XD,, But anyway~  >_>''  I am sorry for not updating. Work was holding me up and it did badly.  But here is a new chapter,,

Enjoy!!

Vote, fan and leave a small comment, I would like that ^^

___________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 5

I looked at my brother in question, but he looked away.

''What are you trying to tell me, Stefen?'' I asked him and walked in front of him. ''Stefen, please look at me!'' I begged him.

I grabbed his face and forced him to looked at me. As soon as he did, I saw him crying.

''Alex....'' He started and became silence again. He is so stuborn some time.

''Stefen! Talk!''

''it's not an easy thing to talk about, Alex'' He said. ''But you must know, what i will tell you will not change the way I look at you. You will always be my little sister no matter what changes.''

He stood up and walked to the window. My eyes never left him. Why won't he just tell me what is going on. Now I understand what mom meant with, boys and men are little children.

''Alex, the Stefen in this story.... is me''

I frowned and looked at him with question.

''I am more then 200 years old''

My mouth fell open and my eyes almost rolled out of my head. This could not be true. How could he be more than 200 years old. I know him all my live and what about my parents? Did they knew? My head was spinning with question.

''And what about me? Am I just as old?''

''Yes and no. Your soul is from Alexandra, but you are a true child from your parents. I only came in your live, by controlling their mind about me. They think I am their true child.'' He said while looking outside into the darkness.

''And Noah? Is he also....?''

''Yes'' He said and walked out of the room.

I stood up and walked to my room. Once there I let me fall on my bed and starred to the celling. So Stefen and Noah are vampires and I am also one of them. Well my soul used to be one. Why can't i remember then? Was that what mom and dad meant? I stood up and turned on the light. As I turned around, I looked into a pair of jade green eyes.

''Noah!? don't sneak on me like that!'' and took my seat again on the bed.

''And? do you know now who you are?'' He asked and I nodded. His hand reached for his pocked and took something out.

''Here'' and passed it to me.

''What is it?'' I said and opened the small, black box that was layed with pearls and gems. Inside was a pendant with a picture of a woman and Noah. As I looked closer, I noticed that the woman looked like me, from an another time. ''What do I with it?''

''I am giving it to you, to help you remember who you used to be and why you are born now as human'' He let out a sign. ''It all happened for a reason, Alex. Everything what will happen, happen for a reason.''