Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Enjoy,,

Vote, comment,, fan, share,, more,,

____________________________________________________________________________

When I opened my eyes I saw a green field. Full of flowers, plants and trees.

''Where am I?'' I said to myself while I looked around. Fully amazed by the nature around me I stood up and started to walk. After a while I came by a little stream. The feeling was so peaceful and soft. Only by the sound of the water you want to fall a sleep.

''My sweet little Alex'' A woman said behind me.

I turned and couldn't believe my eyes. My parents were standing behind me and they were alive.

''Mom! Dad!'' I yelled and embraced them.

''Girl you have grown since we saw you for the last time'' My dad, Johan said.''Did Stefan give you grow pills or something?''

''No dad it has been more then ten years since you saw me'' And my dad's mouth shaped like a ''o''.

''How is Stefan doing?'' My mom, Ellen asked me.

I was still standing with tears in my eyes looking and hugging my parents.

''You know how he is. He is alright'' I said back and whipped the tears out of my eyes. I started to tell everything they had missed. A couple of minutes later while talking about everything, my parents became serious.

''Alex'' Ellen said. ''Do you know why you are here?''

I shook my head in response. ''I have really no idea''

''You are in a place where people come when they are about to die. There life is hanging on a treat. You came here because we called you'' Johan said.

''That's right. We call you because there are things about to happen in your life that will change it forever.'' Ellen said.

''Every choice you will make after you return will decide if you will live or die. But it doesn't have to be that way if you think about it'' My dad said and looked at me.

It needed to sink in for a little before I could ask questions. So what I know now is that my parents called me here. My life will change after I get away from here. It depends on decisions I make. One wrong and it means my life. Great... I always make the wrong choices.

''But what will happen?'' I asked them

''That is something we don't know and if we knew we couldn't tell you. O one more thing, you will find the love of your life sooner then you think'' My mom winked at me. ''It's time for you to go, if you stay longer you will die and will never return'' she said and gave her a quick hug. Before I could ask more  I felt being pulled towards the stream. I stumbled and fell the last thing I saw was a smile of my parents and everything became black.

-

When I opened my eyes everything was fuzzy. Before I could finally see clear a few minutes had past. I saw that I was in a unknown room to me. The walls, floor, windows, sealing and even the bed I lay on was old and broken. And far over worn out. It was like no one has ever cleaned this house, not in a hundred years.

''How did I get here?'' I asked myself and looked down. ''Where are my cloths and why am I wearing these?''

There was a knock on the door. ''Are you awake?'' A warm and kind male voice said behind the door.

''Y-y-yes'' I said and the door opened. A boy around my age, maybe a bit older, entered the room. He has brown short hair and jade green eyes. Broad shoulders, good looking face and a kind laugh. I stared at him with open mouth and my heart was beating crazy. ''This my prince on the white horse. He is perfect'' I thought.