sixty six.

00:01

“hello, qīn.”

“i thought—”

“i didn't say i'm not up for a call. i'm just asking you earlier.”

“o-oh..”

“hahaha. so, how's today?”

“it's not good.”

awh. why?”

“jungmo kept asking me about us for the whole day!”

“hm..”

“he's asking if we're a couple already. or do we have mutual understanding now. i don't know, things like that.”

“is that him on his profile picture? ”

“yeah. haha.”

“he's so cute!”

“hey, he got a boyfriend already!”

“woa— boyfriend, really?”

“yep. hahaha. it's miniheart, minhee, on the group chat too. he greeted you earlier. ”

“oh. that's nice! wait, you mean minhee is also with you guys? or he just met him on this app?”

“nah. they met in here. tch! i remember jungmo denying that he likes that guy when i asked him why is he so eager to introduce him to me.”

“so, you're saying that the reason why you came here is because jungmo wanted you to meet his soon-to-be-boyfriend that time..?”

“exactly my point! hahahaha!”

“oh- hahahahahaha!”

“by the way, how about you and hyeongjun? what did you talked about?”

“hm.. hyeongjun's actually cute. he asked me random things and i liked him. though he can't stop talking—”

“i like that kid too! haha. isn't he the cutest? i'd love to hang out with him more. oh!— christmas is coming, i think jungmo is up for something before the holiday ends.”

“what do you mean?”

“hm, well, as his clumsy mouth said; he and minhee are planning a quick vacation at minhee's resort. and of course, they need a cover so my dearest friend invited us to come too! the ones in the group chat.”

woah, that's nice then!”

“yep.. but i think it'll be more great if you come.”

awh. i'd like to join you guys, too. but sadly, we will be celebrating this year's christmas in l.a.”

“yeah, that's sad— wait! did i say it out loud?!”

“uh?...”

“oh, damn!”

call ended.