thirty one.

song hyeongjun opened the door of seo woobin's dorm room nonchalantly, as if it was his own. he walked straight to the bed room and found a figure, wrapped in a thick gray comforter like a cocoon. hyeongjun raised his foot, revealing his cute yellow sock, and started jabbing the person under the two layered cloth— assuming that it was his bestfriend.

“yah, seo woobin! don't tell me you forgot about what you promised last time. yah, get up now and i'm hungry!”

a hand reached out to the fabric, pulling it down with a deep lazy groan.

“o-oh my!..” hyeongjun stepped backward, eyes dilating. he was surprised not only with the deep groan he received, but with the good-looking guy sleeping on his bestfriend's bed.

“oh my gosh. what is serim hyung doing here?” he mumbled, not pulling his eyes off of the latter.

now that the guy was exposed, hyeongjun took his time to see his face. “sheez, how can a guy be so pretty?” he looked at serim's eyelid in complete wonder.

the morning light that had landed on serim's spotless skin gave him an astonishing glow— that for hyeongjun's eyes, was very attractive.

“h-hyeongjunnie??” his absorption to serim's visual was cut by woobin's voice.

“w-woobinie! h-haha. hi!” hyeongjun let out a quick chuckle and waved his hand awkwardly.

“hello..? oh—you must be surprised because of serim sunbae! so yeah, don't think anything dirty. i just brought him here to my room because he was so wasted last night. hey! don't look at me like that, i didn't do something at him.” woobin explained, throwing a towel on hyeongjun.

“excuse me?!— i didn't said a thing.” hyeongjun rolled his eyes upwards.

“your mouth didn't but your eyes!” woobin retorted.

“whatever. so anyway, how about our plan?” the younger went to the kitchenette to have a glass of water, because the sight of serim's sleeping face can't seem to get out of his mind.

“what do you mean 'how about our plan'? i'm ready now.” woobin stood infront of hyeongjun while fixing his soft bouncy hair.

“oh, great! yay! let's go now for breakfast before serim hyung wakes up.” hyeongjun sheepishly chuckled that made woobin smile.

“sure, but lower your voice or we won't be able to make it.” the brunette teased and he just received a very cute pout from hyeongjun.