sixty one.

00:01

“hello?”

serim-ah..”

“ah, h-hello allen. haha, how are you?”

“i'm good. wait, just reached house. oh— haha. how about you?”

“that's nice. uh...”

allen hyung!”

“woah— is that seongmin?”

“ah, yes. i'll just go to him.”

“sure.”

allen hy- oh! who's that?”

hm, a friend. gotta go, see you later.”

“yah, hyung! why are you walking away, huh?! is that your lover? who? christopher hyung? yah!”

“shut it, ma seongmin! bang chan is just my friend!”

“...”

geez, that brat! hello, serim? serim-ah.”

“hm?”

“sorry for that. you know my brother.. haha, anyway i'm gonna take a shower first —”

“why are you taking shower? you should have a rest first.”

owh- really? okay! ahh.. feels good to be in my room. hm, serim-ssi.”

“just serim.”

serimmie~”

“serim.”

serim-ah.”

“just serim, hahaha.”

gege.”

“is that older brother?”

yes.”

“but i'm not that old—”

hm, what then? qīn?”

“what's that mean?”

“oh, by the way.. what actually happened before seongmin blocked you? what did he do?”

“hm, nah— it's just that.. we have a group chat, along with some friends we found on that app. and there's a member there who's happens to be a junior of my bestfriend; he did lots of good things to me. so i said back then that if i have a chance, i'll pay him back. and eventually, i got a new job and treated him for a lunch. wait. yah, ham wonjin! i'll be going home now, okay? let's meet tomorrow, goodbye!”

“park serim!... fighting!”

pft—”

“hello, sorry for that. it's my annoying childhood bestfriend. so.. where are we?”

“you ate lunch with a junior, then hm..”

“oh- yes. his bestfriend, another junior, saw us and told it to the group chat. that's when seongmin said: what?! i mean, i knew he's into big letter but that one is obviously different. wait— i don't say that he likes me or what, it's.. aish— how should i say this?”

“you mean, he was disappointed because he thought that we would be cute together but then he knew that you were going out with your junior?”

“w-what... h-how did you know?”

“why wouldn't i? seongmin used to say good things about you since our first conversation. he also says that we were fated to be together, and i should thank him because he brought me my soulmate— named park serim. but then, one day he got annoyed when i mentioned your name last time and so i think; er? what's with this child?”

o-oh..”

“yeah. haha.”

“i'm sorry.”

nooooo! you shouldn't be.”

“but—”

“alright, let me talk to him and then later i'll call you. is it okay if we sort things out, the three of us?”

“yes, yes. that would be good.... i think.”

hm, okay! laters then.”

“yeah.”

“take care on your way home, serim!—”

“thanks—”

“oh, not! qīn, take care, qīn!”

“what's that mean?”

call ended.