forty one. ( halloween special )

“oh— here he is! allen hyungie, he is here now!” seongmin loudly announced as soon as serim joined the instagram live.

“he who? what are you talking about?—” serim let out a chuckle after hearing allen's voice for the first time. he still can't see the latter because he won't go in the frame, so it's just the voice he can hear. but for serim, although he heard allen's deep and intimidating voice, he believes that he has a soft and tiny aura.

“ayo— come here, hyung! quickly. ” seongmin, wearing a harry potter themed costume, stomped his feet and whined infront of the camera until allen,  got into the frame himself, which made the younger happy. “ta-dah! hyungie, please introduce yourself to my brother.” seongmin, looking very excited for the next event, gave the hint on serim.

“yah, ma seongmin. what is this now?” allen stared at the screen in confusion. “uh, hello. i am ma allen... uhm.”  and serim's right; allen is a tiny baby that needs to be taken care of.

“woah— my dear friends, you're all excited to know our guest tonight, aren't you? haha. yeah, and you wanted to meet my brother. so here it is!— a double surprise. allen hyung, please don't make our guest uncomfortable. ” seongmin chuckled, scrolling through the comments of their on-going live from his other phone.

“hi, allen, we finally meet. it's me, park serim.” he began with a smile.

“park... se-serim?..” allen blinked twice after seeing the other user who's wearing the same costume as him.

“yes. hahaha. it's.. really nice to finally meet you.” serim bowed slightly.

“why is-your-brother... flushing? eh? my brother?” although he already noticed it, seongmin read a viewer's comment out loud. “yah, allen hyung, i'm just reading my friends' comments. why are you looking at me like that?!” he immediately defended himself when allen glared at him.

the live went well as allen and serim easily catched up and found comfort with each other— and they almost forgot that seongmin is the host tho.

“and that's all for our halloween special! thank you for being with us until this time— uh, what time is it now? 12:41. woah, it's almost 1 am now here! good night my dear friends, take care!” the three of them bid their goodbyes to the viewers politely before the live ended.

❗❗❗

y'all i won't keep calm with this sellen selca!?!?! <444444444 sorry if this is so late— anyway, leave some comments :< pls