Fred stood on the other side of a door, a fist up as if he was about to knock.

"Fred, what are you doing?"

"I uh— wanted to talk to Julie and I didn't want to just walk in." He said, his eyes then landing on me. I quickly covered myself up with my pajamas top as I was standing in my bra and a pair of shorts.

"Make it short." Callie told him. "I'm still not completely okay with your after you broke her heart."

She walked past him and he walked in, closing the door silently behind him.

"You do realize my boobs are technically exposed." I said as I continued to hold the shirt in front of me.

"It's nothing I haven't seen before." He said and that playful look was back on his face. I flipped him off, then turned my back to him again and put my shirt on the dresser as I continued my search for something to wear.

Saturday's meant no uniform which I absolutely loved. I could wear the clothes I felt the most comfortable in. "You wanted to talk to me?"

"Yes." He breathed and I felt him move closer to me. "Wanted to talk to you without your friends and my brother listening in."

"Then talk." I turned around and gasped as he was way closer than I had expected. So fucking close.

Like, bodies-touching close. That close.

"What're you doing?" I gulped, staring into his chest. His hand came up to pick up the necklace in his hand. It was my initial.

He let the necklace drop back against my skin but his fingers stayed on my skin. He slowly dragged them down over my collarbone and continued down my cleavage, hooking his finger around the small bow on my bra.

"I don't know." He breathed. I tilted my head back to look up at him. His eyebrows had grown together into a frustrated frown. "I miss being close to you."

I let out a whimper and his eyes flicked up to my face as his finger unhooked from the bow. Instead his hand dropped to my waist which he carefully grabbed. "I miss touching you."

What I did next was definitely not a moment of sanity. Sane Julie had left the building and aroused Julie had entered.

I bucked my hips up against his. A groan came from his lips as he grabbed the edge of the dresser and the sound that came from him only turned me on more.

"Do that again." He whispered. His lips were so close to mine and I could feel his hot breath against my face. I repeated the action and a moan escaped my lips when my centre came in contact with his hard one. "Jules."

He softly kissed the corner of my lips and as soon as he did, I ran a hand to the back of his neck and turned my head a little to kiss him properly.

Kissing him like this again felt like feeding your addiction to drugs. Not that I do drugs, because I don't. Some kind of adrenaline shot through my body as we exchanged body heat. My nails dig into his neck, trying to pull him closer.

I hated myself for doing this but I absolutely loved the feeling of having him this close again. Fred's tongue ran across my bottom lip and I parted my lips to let his tongue in. His met mine and he groaned against me.

"Touch me." I whispered into his mouth. He broke the kiss to look at me.

"Are you sure?"

With a nod, I grabbed onto his right hand which was gripping the edge of the dresser, and slowly guided it down over the skin of my stomach. I looked into his eyes. We were both panting slightly and as I pushed his hand into my pajamas shorts and then my knickers, he took control.

His fingers found my clit and he moved them in circular motions as both my hands grabbed onto the edges of the dresser, eyes rolling back into my skull and my mouth fell open.

"Freddie." I whimpered. He took one step closer to me, parting my legs with his knee. He ran his fingers through my folds and then suddenly inserted two fingers at once. I arched my back off the dresser and buried my face in his shoulder so I could moan without my friends or George hearing it in the common room.

"How does it feel?" He whispered in my ear before he bit onto my earlobe gently. He knew I liked that. "Tell me how it feels, darling. How it feels in your stomach."

"Fuck." I groaned into his shoulder as my left arm went around his neck. "So good. So fucking good."

I bucked my hips to meet his hand at the same time as he sucked the skin under my ear. His thrusting became as fast as it could get with the space being restrained from my knickers and my pants.

His fingers kept curling when they thrusted into me and it felt like my knees became jelly when he brushed past my g-spot.

"Please." I whimpered, throwing my head back. "Fred, please."