"We said what we had to. Let's get out of here." Mako told them, Dawn placing her hand out with a flame as a warning for the chi-blockers.

"I wouldn't leave yet, Protecter. You'll miss the main event with your godparent." He stated, Dawn stopping everything as his words effected her and she turned around to see Tenzin and the kids all tied around metal poles and struggling to get free.

Dawn felt the breath in her lungs get knocked out from shock as she shook her head. "We saw them leave." She told Mako and Korra, trying to rub her eyes and see if this was really happening.

"No. They got away. We saw them get away." Korra said sadly.

<><><>

Amon was standing out on the stage, probably with a smile on his face while Dawn was shaking with anger and fear. She didn't know what to do, and with the only air Benders on the stage, he was about to wipe them out.

"Tonight, I did the world of air bending..." Amon said proudly for his followers. "Forever."

The crowd cheered for him, Dawn looking at his followers in disgust. "After everything he did for you!" She yelled at them, looking to Korra mad Mako. "We have to do something." She pleaded.

"Amon, let them go." Korra yelled at him.

"You're welcome to come down here and try to stop me." He said, Dawn about to do exactly what he said while Mako grabbed her shoulder.

"He's trying to bait you." He warned her.

"I don't care. He's family." Dawn protested, taking his hand off her.

"The Avatar and Protecter needs to be reminded of the power I posses." Amon said as Mako shot a strike of lightening over to the man.

Dawn took the opportunity to rush towards the scene and try and help Tenzin and his family. As Dawn was taking out the chi-blockers, Korra went over to Tenzin to free him and the kids.

The girl grabbed as much energy as she could posses and strike down as many chi-blockers as she could. As Tenzin was free he knocked down Amon after Dawn missed him with a wave of fire.

She smiled and hugged him. "I'm glad your okay." She breathed out, Tenzin smiling down at her.

"Follow me, kids." Korra said and Dawn nods her head to the Avatar. They ran to the under tunnels of the arena and Dawn looked to Tenzin.

"Get them out of here. We'll distract Amon." She told him.

"Let's go get your mother and the baby." Tenzin told his kids.

"Prison break!" Meelo yelled as they went off. Dawn looked as the door opened to show off Amon's figure and she froze in fear. Her bending, protecting Korra, it would al be gone. Just like her soulmate when she turned eighteen.

But at this point, Mako grabbed onto Dawn's arm and pulled her towards him as Korra lit the hallway on fire to stop Amon from following them.

Mako pulled Dawn into an empty storage room as he hid them behind bleachers and placed a hand on her mouth. She didn't know she was crying, finally feeling Mako's breath hit the tear stains on her cheeks and burn against her skin.