Izuku helpfully turned and yelled at Tsuyu, warning her before she was tackled. 

He was still in a ruffly white apron by the time his friend made it through the door, scoffing at two guys beside her: a drastically tall blond and a gorgeous guy with twin-toned hair. 

He kept his eyes down on the last cupcake he was frosting and handed it softly to Momo where she wrapped it in a soft pink liner. Finally acknowledging his friend practically groping her girlfriend, he cocked his head towards her and grinned.

"Yo 'Chaco come taste this for a sec."

This finally got her attention as she skipped over to him and slapped a hand on the table beside him. "Zuku you are the absolute biggest pain in my- mm" She tasted the frosting.

Izuku failed to notice both guys still paralysed in the doorway as he brought his own hand up to his mouth and licked off the frosting, agreeing with a soft groan. "You're such a tease, Zuku." pouted Momo, attempting to toss a candied cherry his way. 

He ducked swiftly and shrugged his shoulders. "Oops."

One of the men cleared his throat harshly as if interrupting a sacred moment. Upon all heads turning his way, the strong blond flicked his eyes over Izuku and turned to stare at Uraraka.

"Yo fuckface since when is Zuku a guy?"

Like marionettes, Izuku and Ochaco pouted at the same time, trying not to burst into unadulterated laughter. Interrupted by Momo tapping Izuku in the shoulder, he sadly had to turn away and pick up one of the cupcake-filled tables, passing through the doorway into the open outside where the carnival was starting up.

Although he couldn't hear from that distance, a wildly scandalized Bakugo and Todoroki angrily whispered to his friend about how they definitely should've met him earlier if they'd known he looked like that. 

They were dismissed with a smiling wave of her hand.

~~~

The decorations were mounted high on the walls and the cupcakes were lined up nicely by the time the school of boys fully arrived at the fair. With Izuku running along setting things up, he hadn't had a chance to meet any more of Ochaco's class until the carnival was up and fully running - about an hour since the first encounter. 

In fact, Ochaco was pestered by every boy in the class to meet her mysterious friend since the fair had started. Bakugo and Todoroki were in grumbling state of shock - really too distressed to warn the rest of the group about Izuku. 

It must've been the buildup of these events that led to the awkward first meeting between the group and the greenette. 

"Have you seen Zuku?" A bubblegum pink girl rushed towards Ochaco. 

"Uhh downstairs by the kitchen?" 

"Nope. We've checked. I heard Mina had-"

-and there Izuku popped out, Mina cheering loudly as he gave her a piggyback, drawing the attention of some of the girls there. His sleeves were rolled up and caked in flour by the time he spotted Ochaco and jogged over to her. 

As the men around Uraraka turned at her name and saw a hot green-haired man hauling a pink-haired girl they almost drooled on sight. 

"Mei! Take this," He crouched down slowly to let Mina off his back "and help round up a few of the other busses just coming in."

The girl sighed in relief and held Mina by the forearm softly. "Thank gods, Izuku I owe you one!" She pointed, now running towards the parking lot.