"No." Jackson shook his head, as he sat down in one of the chairs, "What are we doing?"

Allison rose an eyebrow, "We are talking about Zola?"

"No, I mean. What are we doing Allie?" Jackson asked, Allison nodded, knowing he's talking about them.

"Jackson, I—-"

Jackson's pager went off, interrupting Allison. He sent her an apologetic look but she smiled at him and shook it off. "Go."

Watching him exit the room, Allison smiled down at Zola before sighing, "One day, I'll confess my feelings to him, again."

***

Meredith walked to the attending's lounge noticing Zola wasn't there, momentarily freaking in the inside Meredith exited the room as she looked both hallways before noticing Allison carrying Zola at the end of the hallway.

"Ah, there she is. There's your mama." Allison pointed at Meredith as she slowly approached her. "I finished with my surgery so I took her for the rest of day." Allison explained to her, turning her head to look at Zola, "Right?"

"Hi." Meredith smiled greeting her daughter as Zola giggled, "You look like you're feeling much better."

Allison nodded, "Well, we read 'Goodnight Moon' a few times, didn't we?" Allison looked at Zola, "And then we talked a few times, didn't you hear Aunt Allie complain." Allison chuckled before looking at Meredith, "Her fever broke a couple hours ago, uh last time I checked it was 99.2"

Meredith held out her arms to pick up Zola but her intern—Jo Wilson, came rushing around the corner, "Dr. Grey. Dr. Grey."

Meredith turned around, "Is she crashing?"

"Melissa's asking for you."

Meredith turned back to look at Allison who assured her, "Go, I don't need to be anywhere."

"Okay." She quickly sent her a thankful look before she looked at Zola, "Bye Zozo."

Allison grabbed Zola's hand to wave at Meredith, "Say bye. Say bye."

***

S9 EP6: SECOND OPINION

"The prodigal Yang returns." Jackson spoke up once he glanced at Cristina, who has returned from Minnesota. "We've missed you."

"Yes. Hi." Cristina raised her hand up as she waved, "Hey, what do you know about the new Cardio Chief—Jeff Randall?"

"Russell." Jackson corrected, "Nothing."

"Yeah. No one named Jeff has ever done anything substantial." Cristina shook her head. Allison approaching the Nurse's station, quietly greeting Cristina.

"Hey, Karev, when you buy Mer's house, can I get my old room back?"

"Nope. No roommates." Alex shook his head, "We're not in college. We're real people now."

"You're selling him your house?" Allison asked Meredith before turning to look at Alex, "I need a place to stay, just for a couple of weeks 'till I find my own place."

"I might not." Meredith answered Allison's question, "He wants me to rip out the floors."

"I'll take the floors as is." Jackson pointed, wanting to move out of his shared apartment with April and Alex as well.

"Why don't you shack up with Avery?" Alex asked Allison, "You guys are boinking anyway."

Allison glared at Alex, while Jackson left the Nurse's station. "I hate you." Allison glared at Alex, as she walked away as well.