forty-nine

season 10, episode 15 - throwing it all away

"WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO TELL TORRES?" Allison asked Derek

"WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO TELL TORRES?" Allison asked Derek. She was sitting in front of his desk, seeing as he got a new office, "I mean, you both are working on this and you promised her."

"Us three." Derek corrected, "You're helping."

"Barely." Allison sighed, "I'm covering your service and I'm barely there, but thanks."

"She won't like it." Derek nodded, the government don't want his sensors to work on anything else but their project, but Derek has been using them with Callie and Allison for the brain mapping project.

"She won't." Allison agreed, "But you have to tell her, before she finds out herself."

"You got the guy." Derek changed the subject, causing Allison to smile, feeling her ring on her left hand.

"I got the guy." She nodded, "I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner."

"It's fine." Derek dismissed, "You're finally happy, I like that look on you."

***

"What happened?" Allison asked as she opened the curtains seeing her husband sitting in a gurney, since Stephanie accidentally hit him with a gurney.

"I'm fine." Jackson assured her, before looking at Stephanie, "I got hit by a gurney."

Allison mouth was wide as she looked at Stephanie who rolled her eyes, before leaving them alone.

"Did you get to talk to her?" Allison asked her husband as they walked down the hallway, after Dr. Webber checked him out.

"No, I was on the floor." Jackson told her.

"She didn't do it on purpose did she?" Allison asked, looking at him.

"No, no. I don't think so..."Jackson shook his head, Allison sighed in relief, "Maybe."

Both, Allison and Jackson have been wanting to make amends with the people they hurt while they ran away to get married.

Stephanie has been avoiding both of them, not wanting to look at them seeing as they have hurt her. Micheal has been ignoring Allison's calls.

"Well," Jackson turned around to face her, "What about you? Did you talk to Micheal?"

"I left another message." Allison nodded, "His best friend, Alyssa said he quit his job, and then she called me a name, so that's all I know."

***

S10 EP16: WE GOTTA GET OUT OF THIS PLACE

"Babe, it isn't that hard. How long does it take to wash one, like 10 seconds?" Allison asked, as they reach the nurses station in the main lobby.

Allison and Jackson have been talking about the dirty dishes that is flooding in their apartment sink. The two haven't had time to wash them, being on-call and being in the hospital.