Judges Form

Please do not comment here - your form will not be accepted. Please comment in-line with the genre you would like to enter.

If your form has been accepted, you will receive a reply to your comment with an "Accepted!".

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

Form:

Username:
Genre you'd like to judge:
Have you entered as a contestant:
Mature (Y/N - must be over 18):
LGBTQ+ (Y/N):
Password [in 'Rules' chapter]:
Tags (3+):

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

Genres (comment in-line):

Adventure - 1 space left (will need to be able to read Mature rated books)

ChickLit - 1 space left (does not need to be able to read Mature rated books)

Comedy - FULL

Drama - 1 space left (does not need to be able to read Mature rated books)

FanFiction - 1 space left (will need to be able to read Mature rated books)

Fantasy - FULL

General Fiction - 2 spaces left (one will need to be able to read Mature rated books)

Historical Fiction - FULL

Mystery/Thriller - FULL

New Adult/Young Adult - 1 space left (does not need to be able to read Mature rated books)

Random - 2 spaces left (one will need to be able to read Mature rated books)

Romance - FULL

Sci-Fi - 1 space left (does not need to be able to read Mature rated books)

Short Story - 2 spaces left (one will need to be able to read Mature rated books)

Teen Fiction - 1 space left (will need to be able to read Mature rated books)

-Remember- comment in-line with the genre you want to enter! Your form will not be accepted if you comment elsewhere.

Any questions? Comment in-line here --->