Rules

Just like every awards - there are going to be some rules that need to be followed. Each rule needs to be followed or your form will not be accepted.

Please follow the rules carefully and more importantly, have fun!

Both Participants and Judges need to follow these rules:

☑️ Give the hosts a permanent follow:

Agathi_bw

sophirv 

☑️ Add this book to your private and public reading lists in order to receive updates.

☑️ Give this book a shout-out on your conversations board

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Participants:

-Remember- you must follow the rules mentioned above.

☑️ You must follow your respective judge once they're announced

☑️ In order to participate, your book must have below 10K reads with a minimum of 3 chapters (excluding any Author's Notes, Prologue, etc), 2 chapters if you are entering in the Short Story category, and must be written in English. The password is your favourite non-Wattpad book.

☑️ You can enter 2 books in separate categories but cannot enter the same book twice.

☑️ Be polite and respectful of all other participants and judges.

☑️ Bribery is NOT accepted - you will be disqualified if you attempt this.

☑️ You can be both a participant and a judge but cannot judge the category you have entered into

Judges:

-Remember- you must follow the rules mentioned above.

☑️ You will need to add the participants' books (that you are judging) to a reading list on your profile once announced.

☑️ You will be required to read 5 books in the genre you have signed up to judge - if you have signed up to judge more than 1 genre, you will receive 5 books to read for each genre. The password is your favourite TV show.

☑️ Once all spaces are filled, you will be given 2 weeks to judge and send your results to the admins. Any further delay will need to be reported to the admins prior to the deadline.

☑️ Bribery is NOT acceptable - if any participants attempt this, you are required to report this to the admins.

☑️ Judges are required to follow the Judges Rubrics (to be posted shortly) and to provide a short 5 sentence (minimum) review of all books you have judged.

☑️ Judges are required to follow the 1st and 2nd places winners of the genre they have been judging.