Chapter 10

A/N: Omg omg, we have done it, chapter 10!!  Tysm for 200+ views it mean SO MUCH to me aaa!! Anyways, this chapter is from Richies pov bc I thought it needed to be done !! <33

                                           ~ Richie's pov: ~

     When Charlotte told me she knew about Eddie, my heart sank. I remember feeling frozen, and not like the good frozen. I felt like my world was crashing down on me and I wasn't ready. I had been outed by someone who I didn't even fully trust, I mean, the girl came out of nowhere, and knew everything about us? Then, I go downstairs to see her kissing Bill? What the fuck is with this girl?

     "Richie?" I open my eyes to see Eddie next to me, a drowsy expression on his face. The room is dimly lit, due to the string lights in the corner of the ceiling being the only light, and everyone's asleep. "What time is it?" I ask him sleepily. Eddie looks at his watch and I look out of the window at the dark sky. "3 am, my mom's going to kill me." He says quietly. I see Beverly roll over in her sleep and look over to Bill. He's leaned up against the bed, Charlotte next to him. Stan's asleep, his head on a pillow near me.

     "It'll be okay." I whisper, looking at Eddie. He looks up at me and I smile, holding eye contact. If it weren't for the other sitting in the room I would've probably tried to hint in on my feelings, but like always, I'm not able to. Eddie's eye lids droop and he leans back against the wall. "Eds, why don't you lie down?" I ask quietly and move to the side so he has more room. He mumbles something and lays down, his head on my leg. 

      I feel my cheeks turn red and smile. "Richie?" He asks quietly and looks up at me. "Yeah Eddie Spaghetti?" I see Charlotte sit up fast, waking Bill up, and look around frantically. "Woah, you okay?" I ask and give her a confused look. Leave it to the others to ruin a moment. "What's going on?" Stan asks from the other side of Eddie. I look over and Stans hair is a curly mess, his expression sleepy but startled. 

     Eddie sits up a bit, his hand brushing mine. "I uh.." Charlotte says and shakes her head. "Bad dream?" Beverly asks from the corner. She's sitting up against the doorframe, watching us all. Charlotte nods and leans back against the bed frame. I see Bill slip Charlottes hand in his and get a small feeling of frustration. How could Bill express his feelings after less than a week when I've had feelings for Eddie for years, and what was Eddie going to ask me?

     I look down at Eddie, looking for a clue to what he was going to say. His chin is lowered near his chest and his eyes are barely open. "Eds you should get back to sleep." I say and gently tug on his arm. His eyes open quickly when I touch his arm and I draw my hand back, surprised. I feel a blush creep onto my face as Eddie lays back down, resting his head on my leg, and look at the others.

     Stan is laying down again, looking at the ceiling, and Bev is beside him. Bill and Charlotte and asleep again, Bills arm around her waist. I roll my eyes and lean my head back against the wall, looking at the bar of light that the hallway casts from under the door. I hear a bit of movement from Eddie and feel his hand slip in mine. I smile and give his hand a squeeze. "Goodnight Eddie Spaghetti." I say quietly. "Don't call me that!" He says quietly, his sleepy voice making his words melt together at the ends. 

     I drift off to sleep while running my fingers through Eddies hair. Tomorrow I'll talk to Eddie. I'll tell him how I feel. I have to, I can't wait any longer. I nod off to sleep and dream of taking Eddie to the bridge and showing him the carving on the railing. 

     "Richie. Richieeee!" I feel tugging on my arm and cover my eyes from the sunlight. "Richie, finally your awake!" I open one eye and see Eddie looking at me with an expectant look. "Wha..?" I say sleepily. I want to get up but my body won't cooperate and I feel pins and needles in my legs. I make a pained face and sit up, my neck aching from sleeping in a bad position. As long as Eddie was comfortable.