Chapter 2

A/N: Thank you so much everyone that is here, this means so much to me ! I'm looking forward to seeing your guys' responses to this chapter >.<  <33 !!

     "Richie, who's that?" I hear a voice say. "I don't know Eds, Bill, do you recognize her?" A second voice says. I open my eyes and see 4 boys staring at me. I widen my eyes and blink several times to make sure I'm not hallucinating. Stanley Barber, Richie Tozier, Eddie Kaspbrak, and Bill Denbrough were staring at me. I almost faint. "So, who are you?" Richie asks, eyeing me suspiciously. "Charlotte." I respond, taking in the area. Eddie and Richie exchange glances. "How did you do that?" Bill looks at Richie. "D-doesn't Bowers have a sister named C-Charlotte?" He asks him and then looks at me. Suddenly I remember my thought of being Bowers sister that I got while shifting. Richie nods. "Oh, I'm nothing like my brother I promise." I say, hoping they'd stop looking at me like I wanted to kill them. "Oh, Okay g-good.." Bill says. Stan looks at me weird and I quickly glance down, my anxiety starting to flare. "How did you do that?" Stan asks me. "Do what?" I ask and start digging my nails in my palm. "A-appear there like that. I looked away for a s-second and then you w-were there." Bill finishes.  

     "Oh, I uh, walked up here?" I lie, hoping they'll see through it. They nod, slowly, like they're piecing a puzzle together. "That makes sense I guess.." Stan says, giving me a small smile. I nod and smile back. "We're going to the Barrens later if you'd like to join?" Eddie says, glancing at Richie. I immediately pick up vibes of some kind of romantic tension between the two. A small smile comes to my face and I nod. "Sounds fun. Thanks."  I loosen up a bit and look at my hand. My palm has blood on it. I disregard it and look at the others. "I'll meet you guys there at..?" I look at them expectantly. "T-three." Bill finishes. "Right, three. Thanks! See you guys later." I say and start walking back towards the other side of the school to find my "brother". 

           A/N: super sorry to cut this chapter short, I have a major headache and am worn out. I'll do better tomorrow I promise. <33