part 12

Timeskip
Shuhua has been unconscious for close to 2 week the members were all extremely worry but the doctor explain to them that the lose of blood and lack of food has weaken her body hence it is very possible then she would be suffering from a coma
Cube has released an article stating that the gidle would be taking a break due to personal reasons. The girls were to restless to attend any activity as all the could think about was their youngest

Soyeon pov
Shuhua, we here to visit u pls wake up I say holding her hand u been sleeping for awhile now pls wake up
Yuqi added on shuhua my best bud pls wake up the members are all missing u a lot just as she say then I feel shuhua finger moving I immediately call for the doctor slowly shuhua eyes began to open. She look around before jumping up in panic soojin immediately calm her down by saying calm down shuhua we are at the hospital. Everything ok now
The Doctors then ask for all of us to leave the room to examine shuhua
We leave the room all praying that she okay
After an hour the doctor come out and say I officially diagnosis her with anorexia and depression . He then call me to the side before saying I'm sorry to say this but shuhua seem to have completely close off her walls I have try speaking to her but she didn't reply .. I will allow 2 visitors at a time as she need to ensure sufficient rest hopefully u guys can get her to open up .

I then head to members and told them to head home for now I will explain later initially they were all displease but looking at my facial expression they know better then to defy me . Soojin stay the rest go now. I say again Once the members left I explain briefly to soojin the situation before entering the ward to visit shuhua. We enter the room only to see shuhua staring at the blank wall soojin then say shuhua, how are u feeling but she continue staring at the wall looking at it as if it was the most interesting object in the world. Shuhua I called, but still same result soojin then grab shuhua cheeks gently making shuhua look at us and ask her again but she still remain completely silence. We continue speaking to her hoping that she will reply us very soon Visiting hours were over the whole time shuhua was looking extremely dead as if her soul have left her she nvr once spoke nor smile at us .we then left the room in complete silence thinking about how thing even went wrong and so on..

The next few days were the same  the members and I would take turn to visit shuhua at the hospital but never once would she react. The doctor had decided to hired a psychologist for shuhua but shuhua still refuse to speak almost as it she had lose her voice completely. The doctor has prescribe her multiple medication which seem to have no effect.

Timeskip ( no one pov)
It been officially a month since shuhua was admitted to the hospital shuhua had shown some progress she still hasn't spoke to anyone but would nod or shake her head to reply when questions ask. However she refuses to eat anything and the doctor have to make her eat through a feeding tube.

Soojin pov
Hey shuhua how u feeling
Shuhua just nod her head
We went back and forth with me asking her question and her replying by either replying through nodding or shaking her head. To my surprise I heard a really faint whisper unnie, when can I leave this place? Shuhua did u say something to which the same voice was heard . Hearing her voice again I feel extremely overwhelmed with happiness she was finally speaking again I then reply her with tear on my face once ur health is improving . This time she didn't say anything but wipe my tears. After an hour I had to leave to room I immediately went to see the doctor.
Dr. Kim, earlier on shuhua spoke she ask me when she can leave this place hearing this the Doctor smile before saying great, that the first sign that she getting better hopefully she will start speaking more. Hearing what he say I immediately hear to the dorm telling the member . The members finally smile for the first time in awhile relief she has spoke for the first time in awhile

Authornim here, want to apologize for my bad writing and also ask for feed back as to how I could improve my story