Chapter Seven, Shopping

Edited 3/2/2022

Edited 3/2/2022

Chapter Seven, Shopping

The weeks had seemed to fly by and before the Marauders knew it, it was the end of September and the first Hogsmeade weekend. During the last few weeks they had finally completed the Marauders Map with Messrs Moony, Padfoot, Prongs and Miss Starfall sitting pride of place on top of the map. Also during her last few sessions with Madam Pomfrey, Josie had made an amazing improvement which helped greatly with her health. This of course, made her friends and her parents incredibly happy as they could see Josie becoming happier and healthier. As for today Josie was going dress shopping with Dora and Marlene who had both been asked to the Ball by James and Remus respectively.

"Now, you three better get your robes or suits today too." Josie told her brother, Sirius and Remus sternly as they travelled down to Hogsmeade in one of the carriages.
"Don't worry I won't let them stay in Zonkos all day, and we'll meet you three in The Three Broomsticks at two?" Remus asked.
"Good." Marlene said, as she pecked Remus' lips sweetly.
"We'll see you there." Pandora agreed, as she pecked James's lips sweetly, smiling Josie snuggled under Sirius' arm just like the other two couples were doing.
"I'm glad you're feeling better babe." Sirius whispered into Josie's ear kissing her temple lovingly.

"Me too. I'm sorry I haven't been myself." Josie apologised.
"Hey," Sirius said, sternly as he gently lifted her chin so he could look her in the eye. "All of us understand, Josie. What you saw would take a toll on anyone, but you are so strong and so brave to keep fighting through it all." Sirius said passionately.
"Padfoot is right Josie, which is not something I like to admit." James teased, making everyone laugh as Sirius huffed and crossed his arms over his chest. "But you are amazing and I love you. I'm glad we got our relationship back and I'm sorry."
"I love you too Jamie." Josie said, leaning across to hug her big brother.
"I promise I'll never ever do that again." James swore holding his sister tightly, when a bump in the road sent the siblings tumbling to the floor of the carriage in a pile of tangled limbs.