𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

A/N: I apologize for not updating in a while. I kinda forgot that I wrote this and somewhat lost interest. My writing has improved since I left this draft, so I believe it'll be easy to tell when my writing starts getting better.

Also this story was originally something I wrote with some self inserts of My friends and I, so you if you saw names like 'Cheyenne' or 'Christina', that was because I forgot to remove their names or looked over it when editing it into here. Which is also why if you see 'they' in a sentence with only one character in the scene/sentence.

Thank you for reading my note, and now let's carry onto the story ^^

P.S- I apologize for spelling errors

_______________________

The Losers finally made it into the Lair. The Cistern, the place where Pennywise hid from plain sight. Their eyes first land on the redhead floating in the air.

"Bev? Bev?" Mike said first pointing his flashlight to her.

"Beverly?" (Y/n) called up. Bev continued to stare up. "Yea guys, I don't think she's-"

"Beverly?" The others continued to shout.

"Bev.." Ben mumbled.

"Holy Shit.. How is she in the air." Richie asked staring at Bev.

"Magic." (Y/n) said earning a glare from the others. "What? It's not everyday you see someone floating."

"Guys- are those..?" Eddie glanced above the pile of toys. Bodies floated above the pile moving slowly in a circular motion.

"The missing kids... Floating." Stan finished Eddie's sentence. (Y/n) gulped holding onto her flashlight tighter.

"That looks fun." (Y/n) muttered.

"Just help me grab her." Ben said to the others. Mike and Richie start lifting Ben off the ground to get him towards Bev.

"Shit." Richie mumbled. Ben grabs a hold of Bev's foot and starts pulling her down.

"I'm slipping-" Ben said pulling Bev down by her feet. Ben started getting Beverly low enough for Mike and Richie to grab hold of her as well, he stared into Beverly's glossy eyes and blank face as the others look in concern.

"Bev?" Ben shakes her a bit. Bev's head only dips down due to the shaking. "Beverly." He says with a little plea in his voice. "Why isn't she waking up?! What is wrong with her?! Beverly, please! Come on!" Ben cried out. A small idea came to his mind. Its silly and probably wouldn't work, but he has to try.

The others watched nervously seeing Ben's mind thinking. With a little hesitation, Ben kissed her.

"Whoa whoa whoa!" The boys reacted looking away. (Y/n) simply just smiled a bit. Although seeing Eddie's reaction made (Y/n) sigh.

Everyone was cut off when a loud gasp was heard. Ben looked at Bev as her eyes started to fade back to the bright ocean blue they were. "Bev?" he asked surprised that it worked. Bev stared at Ben as if something clicked.

"January Embers..." Bev mumbled.

"My heart burns there too." Ben gave a passionate smile as his cheeks started to tint pink.

"Jesus Fuck." Richie laughed and made his way to Ben and Bev.

"Oh, god." Mike laughed a bit as he and Stan joined the hug. (Y/n) stayed on the side watching them.