𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙾𝚗𝚎

Word Key;
(Y/n)= your name
(L/n)= Last name
(E/c)= eye color
(Y/h)= your height (ex: tall, average, short)
(H/l)= hair length
(H/c)= hair color

~~~~~~~~~~

<𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚎, 1989>

Inside classroom 108, sat a group of bored teenagers. Bored teenagers where most weren't even paying attention. The ones that are, stared intently at the teacher, soaking in every word.

     In row 3, seat 11, sat a (Y/H) height girl. She was one of the kids not paying attention. Her elbow rested on the desk, her head resting on the palm of her hand. Her eye lids over her (E/c) orbs being half lidded, feeling the tiredness get to her slowly.

     The teacher's voice seemed to drain out as (Y/n) stared blankly at the wall beside him. She blinked slowly, starting to feel herself fall asleep. She never imagined being able to actually fall asleep, let alone in a school. (Y/n) sighed giving up, she close her eyes and-

     One of the kids beside her hooked their foot around one of the legs on the chair, pulling it towards them. (Y/n) jolted awake almost falling out of her chair. (Y/n) sat up and looked at the person. It was just one of those boys that pissed people off.

     "Have a nice nap, eyebags?" He sneered in a hushed voice. (Y/n) couldn't even think to respond before the bell cut off her train of thought before it even started.

     (Y/n) grabbed her bag, swinging it on her shoulder, and left the room to go to her locker.

     In the hallway, there were kids walking, running, pushing, talking, and yelling. All of them were excited to finally leave the school for the summer. (Y/n) got to her locker, and fiddled with the lock as kids walked past. Three boys walked past her clearly in a conversation.

    "So, there's this church full of Jews, right?" The small boy asked looking at the other 2 while trying to avoid the other kids in the hall. This is Eddie Kaspbrak, a brunette haired boy.

     "And Stan has to take this super Jewy test? But how's it work?" A taller boy asked. This is Bill Denbrough. He had brown hair as well. Bill has a bad stutter, but he's a lot braver than a stutter will show.

     "They slice the tip of his dick off." Eddie said as if everyone should have known that. Bill seemed confused.

     "But then Stan will have nothing left!" The other boy of the group said pushing his glasses up. Ah yes, Richie Tozier. He was the trash mouth of the group. Having dark curly black hair, and big glasses, he was not afraid to curse you out in front of anyone.

    "That's true." Eddie mumbled looking forward. A curly haired boy was running behind them trying to catch up.

     "Wait up, you guys!" He yelled finally catching up. This is Stanley Uris, he has Curly light brown hair.  He is also a little shorter than Bill.

     "Hey, Stan, what happens at the Bar Mitzvah, anyways?" Bill asked looking at Stan whole focusing on not running into anyone. "Ed says they slice the tip of your d-dick off." He added.

     "Yeah, and I think the rabbi's gonna pull down your pants, turn to the crowd and say 'Where's the beef?'" Richie joked while the others laughed, minus Stan. Stan just sighed and shook his head.

     "At the Bar Mitzvah, I read from the Torah, and then I make a speech and suddenly, I become a man." Stan Explained while looking at the others.

     "I could think of funner ways to become a man." Eddie muttered again looking forward.

     "'More fun', you mean." Stan smirked a bit correcting Eddie's grammar. Eddie rolled his eyes.