7

{}

{}

Skyler laughed at the two boys who continued to look through the sand. "Hey, have you guys seen Ally anywhere?" Austin and Sky both turned around to look at Trish. She looked worried and the blonde girl only wondered why. "I think she went swimming with Kira." The boy looked towards the beach. "Oh. Those two sure are connected at the hip today, huh?" Skyler can't think of a day she felt like that. Leo was always by her side and had never made her feel left out or alone. "You worried or something?" Asked Sky, moving her foot in circles on the sand. She had just gotten back and it seemed like there was drama happening between the two girls. "No but they're all cutesy, and B.F.F. -Ey, and some might even say unbearably obnoxious." Trish huff with an angry look. Austin only nodded and Sky didn't really know what to say to her. "I think it's a-dorable." The blonde girl made a face not understanding what they meant. She has never thought of friends as cute or adorable. "Yeah, they're like.. Twinsies."

"Okay, the next person who says "twinsies" is going to get hurtsies." Austin took a step back being afraid. Skyler laughed, shaking her head at the boy. She could never think of a time she has been scared by Trish. She had been so nice to her and has never thought of her wanting to hurt her. "Oh, I see what's going on here. Someone's jealous." The blonde girl looked down at her phone seeing a message from her other group chat. It was the Descendant's cast and they were all checking up on each other. "Wha-a-a-a-at?" Austin looked between Dez and Skyler who was smiling down at her phone. He only wondered what she was looking at. What could have caused her to smile? "Look, you're Ally's B.F.F. and the one who books her gigs. No one can replace you." Her green eyes look up at Dez. Sometimes Dez surprised her with his knowledge, she turned her phone off focusing on her friends. In that movement Ally and Kira walked towards them with bright smiles. "Hey, guys!"

"I just booked Ally a gig here at the beach club!" Both girls squealed and the blonde girl fake smiled. "I guess you can be replaced." Skyler shoved Dez's shoulder, making him take a set back. "You're not helping." Her death glared at him. Trish looked sad seeing the two girls smile and hug excitedly. Skyler wrapped an arm around Trish trying to comfort her. The girl placed her head on her shoulder and accepted the hug not believing what she was seeing.

{}{}{}

Back at Sonic Boom, Skyler sat on the counter top looking through her lyric journal. She wanted to focus on her music now that she was back home. Being in Vancouver and filming took all her time and energy that she never had time to write anything anymore. "I'm so excited I get to sing at the beach club luau tomorrow night. Maybe if it goes well, I can get a regular gig there." Skyler may not be looking at the girls but she was listening to what they were saying. "Oh, it'll be great. We're gonna have so much fun!" Both girls smiled with excitement. Trish's face turned into sadness. "Yeah, you guys are. I have to work." The blonde girl smiled, finding a song almost finished. Great, she could finish it tonight and have it ready by tomorrow. The hard part would be remembering the melody or beat to the song. "Don't not ask us what we're doing with all this digging equipment. It is top secret." She looked up seeing both boys rushed down the stairs with shovels.