01

Skyler was making her way towards Sonic Boom to pick up her electric guitar that she had ordered about a week ago. She needed it for some of the music she had in mind. Leo, her best friend had told her they could use his basement as a music room for now. Mostly because the basement walls were soundproof. He was going to direct the music video for her. They just needed more people but he said he would figure it out. Skyler was definitely excited to start her music career. Her grandma used to be in a band when she was younger and she wanted to follow in her footsteps except for the part of being in a band. Well who knows? She never really thought of being part of a band. She couldn't wait to start writing more songs. She had finished a song earlier today and she was pretty happy with the outcome. Now she has to wait for the music video and for Leo to edit it and give it some last finished touches. The video should be up by some day this week.

Walking into Sonic Boom she spotted Ally behind the counter talking to her friends. Skyler didn't really know them. She knew more Ally because they have known each other since elementary. Until Skyler had to move to New York and now she was back to her hometown. Due to her grandma getting really sick and her mother wanting to take care of her. I mean she got along well with Ally because even her could be a little awkward sometimes. Other than that they're just really good friends and get along very well. She stood there not wanting to enter up their conversation. She was just going to wait till they were done talking. "Let's see. I like photography, woodshop, and lunch." She watched Austin bounce the basketball around. "I just wish there was something besides music that I was really good at."

Her eyes followed the basketball that he threw inside the drums being confused. All his friends looked at Austin with opened mouths and wide eyes. "What?" He asked, confused. At this point Skyler most definitely forgot why she was even there. She got more interested in their conversation than anything else. "You've gotta join the basketball team." The girl with curly hair looked at Ally confused. "We have a basketball team?" This is how you know that girl doesn't care about school at all. I mean Skyler was a cheerleader until she got tired of it and decided on just writing music. Also the fact she got tired of always having practice and having to be at school every Saturday morning. But also because she decided to join the girls soccer team. "That's it! I'm gonna play basketball!" She snapped out of her thought's once she heard Austin's voice. "And I'm gonna cheer for you."

The guy with the red hair yelled "Whoo!" and tried to do a spit. "I'm gonna write about it all." It seemed to notice the blonde girl standing there. "And I'm gonna win $1,000." And it just got weirder. She looked at them weirdly. They started rolling their arms saying, "Go... Manatees!" Except one of them said, "Mustangs!" Instead of the Manatees. "I mean Manatees!" Skylar smiled at them waiting for Ally. "Uh Hey Ally!" The blonde yelled getting all their attention. Ally smiled at the girl walking towards her. "Hey Skyler." She waved at her smiling. "I've been waiting for a couple of minutes. Didn't want to interrupt whatever that was." She waved her hands around. Ally awkwardly smiled at the girl realizing she saw everything that happened.