03

(Just imagen this is them)

Skyler pulled her hair up into a ponytail looking at herself in the mirror and making sure she was ready for her soccer game today. Nodding to herself she grabbed her soccer bag and rushed down stairs. She knew not to go with a full stomach so she would only eat a protein bar and a strawberry smoothie. "Morning honey. Are you ready to go?" Hugging her mother she drank her smoothie giving her a thumbs up before running out the door into the car. Austin had told her last night that today they were going to continue finishing the movie. Which meant he wasn't going to be able to see her in action on the soccer field. He was pretty bumb about it. He really did want to see her play. Last night was a fun night for both of them.

After they talked outside they both went inside to get some froyo and decided on going out for a walk. Her mom being protective of her only daughter wanted her back before midnight. Both teens agree she would be back before midnight. They both walked around the outside mall admiring the stars in the sky. Austin would make a few jokes making Skyler giggle or laugh out loud. He also talked to her about his tour and all the performances he's had so far. He even showed her some of them. She wasn't a fan before but now she definitely was. She also showed him her first song. She also talked to him about this new movie that was looking for actors and actresses. She's going to audition and hope it goes well. But what she didn't know was that the filming was going to be in Vancouver which is in Canada.

Austin being the gentleman he was he walked her home and waited for her to go inside the house. Of course before she got in they both shared a hug and a goodnight. She had walked in with a smile on her face and he had also walked home with a smile on his face.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Skyler's mother parked the car looking at her daughter through the mirror smiling. The young blonde got out of the car with her bag and headed to meet their team. Her coach talked to them about what was about to go down and how much luck he wished them. Running onto the field they all stood in their position waiting for the game to start.

The game had finally ended and she had scored eight points while the other team scored four. They all said good game to each other finally heading towards their benches and water bottles. She was happy that the game went well. She chugged her water bottle and cleaned the sweat from her forehead. She never wore makeup when it came to soccer other than mascara but she did not want to look like a sweaty mushy makeup mess. A two girls from her team walked up to her. "So you and Austin Moon?" One of them sat down on the bench while the other one stood up in front of her. "What?" She looked at them confused sitting down and re-tying her shoe laces. "People have been talking about you and Austin."

"Why? Were just friends." Drinking more from her water bottle she still looked at the girls confused. "Some of the girls from our team literally ship you two together. Like you guys would make such a cute couple." One of the girls slightly pushes Skyler causing her to look at them. "Me and Austin are just friends." She shook her head, ignoring them and focusing on her soccer practice. She had never thought about him more than just a friend. I mean he had been really nice and caring towards her that she never imagined ever liking him more than a friend. Plus she saw the way Ally looked at Austin and she wasn't about to come between them. It also wouldn't work out because she was going on tour and maybe she would get the role so the whole summer she'll be filming a movie.