04

Skyler woke up with a big headache. She's been learning so many dances and songs for the past month and she felt like she needed a rest. So the director thought it would be a great idea. Especially since they had already finished half of the movie and they just needed to record the other half. Sky would have hung out with her friends from the movie but shes' always with them when she's not on camera. Rubbing the tiredness from her eyes she got up and made her way towards the bathroom. Her mother and her grandmother had to fly back to Miami due to her grandma having appointments every month.

Her having diabetes would mean she needed to have a check up every month to see how well her blood pressure was and in case they needed to switch out her pills or something like that. She looked at herself in the mirror grabbing her toothbrush and only hoped that her grandmother's check up went well. Walking towards her room she grabbed a black tank top with some black sweatpants. It was really windy in Vancouver compared to Miami. She also grabbed her underwear and headed towards the shower. She liked to shower with warm water calming her muscles and the stress she had.

Closing her bright blue eyes letting the warm water run down her skin. She only took about thirty minutes compared to other girls. She had shaved last night and didn't feel the need to shave today plus she was wearing sweatpants so nobody would see her legs. Getting out of the shower the blonde drier herself with the towel and slip on her underwear. She rubs lotion on her legs and arms before finally putting on the rest of her clothes. She blow dried her blonde hair and pulled it up into a high ponytail. She did her normal routine of natural makeup.

She started applying her lipstick when she got a face-time call from Leo. She answered it and placed the phone against the last mirror in front of her. The small apartment she was staying at had two rooms and two bathrooms. Her mother and her grandmother both shared a room with a bathroom. While Skyler had to use the guest restroom which she didn't mind since no one ever came. She was sitting on the floor next to her bed, the mirror right in front of her and her makeup bag scattered across the floor from her looking through it. The mirror was leaning against the wall. She gave him a smile which showed her deep dimples on each cheek.

"Hey, Skyler. I miss you." He made a pout face at her. He wanted to come with her but he had applied for this program on helping him in his directing career. "Hi, I miss you too Leo. But I'll be home soon." She continued to apply her lipstick before showing everything back in the bag. "How's the moving coming along?" She places her bag on the table next to the mirror and reaches to grab her straightener. "Well it's going. We finally got a day off but it's been crazy. I mean I love being able to sing and dance but sometimes it becomes too much that you just need a break." He watches her plug in her straightener and waits for it to heat up. "This is everything you've always wanted and deep down I know you are so happy to be there."

She smiled at him and nodded. "How is the program? Learned anything new?" The blonde asked him seeing that he was walking around. Her guess was that he was heading towards his classes. "They are amazing! I learn so many new things. Like how directors think and ask for other people's opinions." Her blue eyes looked away from him to the straightener. She started to straighten her hair. "That's good because you'll always be my music director." He chuckled and she could hear the car door closing. "I won't complain as long as you pay me." She laughed out loud moving the hair straightener a little almost burning herself.