Necklace with my name is glimmering proudly on her pretty neck, just like shiny locket, diamond rings and bracelets of hers. Elegant earrings add excellent touch to the look. Spicy, sweet, warm, seductive, delicate fragrance fits her amazingly. 

I approached Camila, who is applying doing touch-ups in front of the mirror, and shamelessly checked her out on my way

I approached Camila, who is applying doing touch-ups in front of the mirror, and shamelessly checked her out on my way. Once I stopped right behind her, my arms wrapped around her slender, petite waist, pressing her mouth-watering body against my own.

"You are gorgeous, bambina. Exceedingly stunning, perfect, sophisticated and exceptionally sexy."- I spoke, meaning every word, and laid gentle kiss on the silky, divinely smelling, dewy skin of her neck. 

In reply I got adorable blush and breathtaking smile. I will never get enough of making her blush, smile, laugh and giggle because her doing those things brings me immense amount of joy, pride and satisfaction. Those sensations heighten when I am the reason for them. 

Camila turned around and wrapped her dainty arms around my waist. She kissed my cheeks, making me grin from ecstasy; I love it when she does this. I leaned in and she gladly met me half-way, letting our lips mould in one perfectly in devoted, tender kiss. 

"I love you with all my heart, Leo."- spoke sweetly, so profoundly Cami, adding affectionate peck. 

"I love you more than I can describe, baby."- I replied sincerely and hugged her lovingly. 

She nuzzled into me and blissed smiled formed on our faces when our bambinos dashed to us and joined the hug. Then all of us went to the garage and took spacious, lavish Porsche in black. After our kids were sat in places, we settled and drove off. During the drive all of us had a good laugh and heartwarming conversations flooded around. 

"Have a good day, amore."- spoke softly Cami with dazzling smile and pecked me fondly. 

"You too, la mia bellezza."- i replied and kissed her forehead. 

"I love you, guys."- she told our kids, who grinned merrily and happily returned the words. 

Cami went inside and once I knew that she was safe there, I drove with bambinos to the warehouse. 

I do take them there: they can walk freely everywhere, except the stocks. I know that they won't touch anything unnecessary and Famiglia puts them above all, so they are more than safe there. Our kids have their spot in my office and Cami's office, so any time they tag along with either of us, they can have fun and very rarely get bored. 

After we arrived, I helped them out of their seats and Mateo took his sister's backpack for her, being true gentleman, just like his brothers. I make sure to show them how to treat a woman and they start with their baby sister and mother, proving how perfect they truly are.

"Can you carry me?"- pleaded cutely my little butterfly with precious smile. 

"Sure, baby girl."- I agreed happily, adding kiss on her cheek while picking her fetcher-like frame up in my arms.