7.

Him.

I woke up at 5AM, worked out, showered and did my regiment. I got dressed in black suit with white dress shirt and black tie; leather shoes and the hand-watch finish off everything. I ignored the white gold band on my finger.

I frowned when I stepped out of my room. The house feels different. I brushed it off and went downstairs. Since Camila is in the house, I didn't let the dogs inside. Who knows what they can do and whether she is allergic to fur.

I went to the yard, where my little devils have their own space. I can't call it dog house as it is very luxurious and spacious. 

"Ambrosi, Rocco, Flavio, Corrado, vieni da me."- I called them and they eagerly rushed to me.  (Come to me.)

I crouched down and patted them before feeding them. I left their personal spaces open, so they can roam around the yard freely. I came back inside and told Aaron to not let Camila in the yard, unless she wants to die. I drank my coffee and drove to the warehouse as I have a lot of work to do there. 

Her.

I woke up at 7:30AM. I sat up and sighed as I looked around. The room feels so cold and empty, so foreign and untouched. 

I got out of bed and did my routine. I got dressed in white shirt and blue jeans, pairing it with white heels. I have never taken off the locket. I sprayed my perfume on my neck and right wrist before heading downstairs. 

"Good morning, Signora Russo

"Good morning, Signora Russo. How are you feeling?"- chirped Aaron with bright smile. 

"Good morning, Aaron. I am fine, thank you. How are you?"- I replied with soft smile. 

"I am great, thank you."- answered happy Aaron and lead me to the dining room as I have no idea where it is. 

I was served breakfast in huge room in black and white colours with black and wooden floor, heigh ceiling, wall-sized windows. I ate alone for the first time ever and I didn't like it even one bit. The empty, massive room made it even worse. But I sucked it up. Rule number 1: no complaining and whining

After I finished eating mango and drinking cinnamon latte with almond milk, I thanked the lovely housekeeper, whose name is Lindsey. She is very nice and friendly.

"Signora, Russo, under any circumstances do not go to the yard, please."- pleaded Aaron with soft gaze, yet seriousness was obvious. Rule number 2: no questioning. 

"Alright, thank you."- I replied politely and went to my room. 

I FaceTimed hermanos and papa, as well as Gretchen and Mercedes. I coved up for Leonardo because I don't want any more drama and issues; to be honest, I feel very bad for lying and I am not sure that papa and hermanos bought my excuse, but it is worth a try.

Aaron said the Leonardo won't be home for dinner or supper. I have no desire to eat alone, so I drank water and ate blueberries throughout the day.

I took the file and sat on the balcony, pulling my knees to my chest. I opened the file and began reading, memorising every single sentence and the tiniest details about my husband, knowing that it is all I will get to know him at least a little bit.

Him.

"Fanculo."- I spoke and slammed the door of my office. 

I can't concentrate on any-fucking-thing. Her green eyes keep reappearing in my mind, making me loose my focus. I hate it. I nearly messed up in the meeting and I spilled coffee on myself fucking twice.

"Wow. Just wow."- laughed Martin as he waltz it my office. I glared at him and began working.

"You can just listen to me."- spoke Martin while pouring himself whiskey. He sat in front of me with smug look on his face.

"One: your wife is gorgeous and hot. Very very hot. Have you seen her social media? She is such sweetheart and cutie. If you don't want her, I will gladly switch places with you."- stated Martin and I clenched my jaw at that. 

For some sick, fucked up reason, the though of another man as much as looking at Camila made my blood boil. No fucking way I would let that happen, let alone allow somebody to touch her.

"Watch your fucking mouth, Martin, or I won't hesitate to put bullet between your eyes."- I told him sternly and seriously as he nodded with smirk. 

Martin kept talking about something, but I didn't listen as I was occupying myself with any work I could find, just not to think about her. 

At midnight, I wrapped up and went home. The second I stepped inside, that alluring fragrance hit me. It is very faint, but God, it is there and it is driving me insane. I hate how much it affects me. I went to my little devils and fed them, playing with them a bit before going inside. I showered and put on my underwear and grey sweatpants. I laid in bed and sighed. 

The house feels livelier, more welcoming and fuck, the reason for it is Camila. I have no idea whether I like it or not. 

Caring and loving in this world often means that you are weak. Once someone learns about your attachment to someone or something, your enemies won't hesitate to take it away, destroying you by doing so. The moment your treasure is gone, you become broken, unable to think straight and to lead. That's when your rivals will take you down. 

I can't let that happen. 

Whatever she made me feel, is now locked far away, deep down.