"Grazie, baby. It's mesmerising."- I told Leonardo merrily, adding peck on his soft lips that are curled in warm smile. 

"My absolute pleasure, angel."- he replied and kissed my forehead. 

As we ate breakfast, we chatted about the plan for the day. Kids have their activities and boys will be with Leo all day. 

"I don't want to stay with someone else."- pouted Tini, getting on my lap after pulling her plate closer. 

"Can I go with daddy too, per favore?"- she asked us and I looked at Leonardo unsurely. 

Our sons are very polite, well-behaved, obedient, patient, but sometimes they can be a lot to handle because of how quickly they get bored if tasks, people or atmosphere are dull. Not to mention how active they are. 

"Sure, baby girl."- agreed Leo, smiling charmingly at us. 

Kids cheered in satisfaction and joy. They eagerly finished their banana pancakes with fruit and orange fresh and hurried up to change. 

He kissed my temple and pulled me closer; we had wholesome chat about sweet nothings while finishing eating. Then I went to see if our daughter needs help with anything. 

"Mammy!"- she grinned cutely, wrapping her small arms around my neck after I got down to her level. 

"Need any help, tesoro?"- I asked, adding kiss on her cheeks, as she nodded. 

Tini picked blue jeans, white, long-sleeved top with little Gucci details printed on it and white shoes. I added suitable, light blue cardigan to the mix as it's chilly outside, but sunny, so coat would be too warm to wear. 

"Can you make me a ponytail, please?"- she asked politely while sitting down at the vanity. 

"Absolutely, honey."- I agreed and took the brush. 

As I styled her long, velvety hair, we chatted about what she wants to take. The list came down to colouring book, pencils and Sparkle - the unicorn.

"All set, baby."- I told her after securing white scrunchie and kissed the top of her pretty head. 

"Gracias."- she chirped merrily, making me smile at the statement. (Thank you.) 

"De nada, mi pequeña estrella."- I replied in Spanish too and got beautiful smile in reply. (You're welcome, my little star.)

She went to pack her little backpack and I went to get dressed. 

Him.

After I got ready, I went to our bambinos, whose wholesome laughter is coming from lounge.  made sure that our sons' sport bags and our daughter's ballet bag are ready before we played around together. Soon clicking of heels sounded in the hallway. 

"Come on, guys. Mom is ready."- I told them, adding kisses on their cheeks. 

They happily followed me and we entered the hallway. I leaned on the wall with smirk on my face as my eyes roamed around Camila's ravishing appearance. 

Fabulous, sophisticated, appealing makeup puts her natural beauty on display in the finest ways imaginable. Light blonde, lustrous, velvety hair is in marvellous waves that I love the most; they suit her so much. 

Blue suit looks scandalously good on her delectable figure. The high-waisted pants cling to her slim, never-ending legs in the finest ways possible and her toned ass, impeccable hips look just as engaging. The top is strapless and cazzo, it adorns her upper body so well. Slender, petite waist is in clear view. White heels allow her to reach my chest at most as she still is tiny next to me, which is something that I find exceedingly appealing.