Chapter 2 ~We Meet Again~

LYDIA'S PHOTO SHOOT OUTFIT IS SHOWN TO THE
SIDE-->
----------------------------------
Holy buckets of rain drops. Chase is HERE. He's standing on the same beach as me. He's going to be modeling with me. This is cra- wait what? Chase is modeling with me? Oh no no no.

"What?!" I practically scream "Chase doesn't even model."

"Calm down Lydia" Trisha tries to soothe me "he's going to be modeling for the next few weeks with you and some others from Victoria's Secret to promote business. Since he is the number on 'Billionaire Bachelor' and 'America's Sexiest Man Alive' his agent and a the team at Victorias Secret decided it'd be great promotion for him to model with some of the Angels."

"No no no no no and most definitely no" I said calmly.

"Come on Lydia, your the best super mo-" Trisha began but was oh so rudely interrupted by the devil himself.

"Shut up Lydia. Stop complaining. We are both adults here, so we need to act like it. I know you hate my guts and I hate yours as well" What? Why would he hate my guts? I have to admit that one. Stung a bit "but this is for both of our benefits. It's for our job."

"Whatever. Just don't talk to me, and we won't have a problem" I spat and stomped off to get my makeup and hair done. Stupid him for looking so god-like still. Stupid him for taking my breathe away still. Stupid him for making my heart jump and fall all at the same time. I feel something wet on my cheek but it's quickly wiped off.

"Oh honey, I'm so sorry. I can't imagine how tough this must be for you" Leanne, who does my makeup comforted me "but darling, he's not worth your tears ." I had no clue I was even crying.

"Yeah, well he didn't exactly leave me with a good explanation and him being back just brought up all the heartbreak." Leanna just gave me a sympathetic smile and continued on with her work. Once my hair and face were done I was ready to go. I walked out of the hut and out to where Chase was already at. He wore a pair of black swim trunks with some white triangles at spots, like mine. His eyes caught mine, but he quickly looked away. I made my way over to him and Brody, the photographer.

"Alright, good, you guys are both here. This is not some couples photoshoot" Brody stated. Thank gumdrops for that "However, I need you guys to act like you are flirting."

"Um absolutely no-" I started.

"That will be fine" Chase said and glared at me.

"Great alright, for the first pose I need you, Lydia, to walk by Chase slowly and have a sort of smile on your face. Chase, I need you to be leaning against that rock right there and pull your glasses down a bit and check Lydia out." Brody said and got his camera ready. "Alright people, lets start." We quickly started. We did a lot of things of Brody telling us what to do and is doing it. By the time the photoshoot was over, I was exhausted. I changed and quickly got in my car after saying goodbye to everyone besides Chase. I drove home and went to my place. When I got there, there was an envelope with a vase of red roses. I hate red roses. I set the roses on the counter and made some dinner. I took the envelope to my room and got ready for bed. As I sat in bed I opened the envelope.

Lydia~

I know we just met, and this is crazy, but I'm giving you my number, so call me maybe. Your eyes, your eyes, they are so pretty and your hair your hair is a pretty shade of blonde. Anyways, enough of my goofy song lyrics mixed with my own words, huh? I know this may be a little early, but I would love to take you for a dinner some night this week. Let me know.

~Jordan
P.S. Here's my number...
***-***-**** Give me a call!

Oh my goodness. I put the envelope on the desk and went to bed thinking of that one night that turned my life upside down.

----------------------------------
THANKS FOR READING!
HOPE YOU GUYS ALL LIKED IT. LET ME KKOW IF YOU THINK SOMETHING SHOULD HAPPEN. I MIGHT CONSIDER IT.

COMMENT & VOTE