+ 1.4

EXTRA 1 > YEOSANG MEETS SEONGHWA'S FAMILY !
(flashback to when they first started dating!)

yeosang was extremely nervous, well nervous was more of an understatement at this point. today was the day he was finally meeting seonghwa's family after all the times of hearing about them.

since the pair had been dating a little over a week now, seonghwa really wanted the younger to meet his family.

seonghwa sighed as he looked over at his boyfriend who was staring in the mirror at himself, and kind of panicking.

"you look beautiful, sang," he said while standing up from the bed and making his way to the vanity. he placed a kiss on the top of the boy's head, "still worried about later?"

"why wouldn't i be, hwa?" yeosang just shook his head as he let it fall softly on the table infront of him.

the older crouched down beside the seat his boyfriend was sitting in, and reached out to play with his long blonde hair.

"there's nothing to be worried about, they've loved you since the day i started talking about you.." seonghwa chuckled while still patting his lover's head.

"it's just that," yeosang paused as he sat back up and looked the other in the eyes, "you talk so highly about you family, what if i'm not good enough? what if i don't-" his rambling was soon cut off when he felt a pair of lips on his.

"look, i know it might be hard, but please stop worrying baby... you're perfect. they love you." seonghwa tried to reason with the boy seated in front of him.

he knew yeosang could tend to be an overthinker, and could work himself up over the littlest things, so he tried to be as gentle as possible.

the room became silent as yeosang shut his eyes and both of the men stopped talking.

"okay, seonghwa." he said after he took a deep breath. seonghwa sighed in content, he finally got him to calm down.

the two walked down to the bakery, since it was not too far away from the flower shop and yeosang's house. seonghwa's family had still been working today, so they just decided to do a quick meet today and then maybe a dinner some time soon.

"you ready?" the black haired male asked as he starred at his boyfriend, who was looking down at their intertwined hands.

"ready as all ever be," yeosang just nervously replied back with a little chuckle.

seonghwa pushed the door open for the both of them. he was greeted with the familiar smell of cakes, and his mother's squealing.

"aww seonghwa!" the woman said as she ran up to him and engulfed him in a hug. yeosang smiled brightly as he watched the pair, seonghwa really did look like his mother.

"and you must be.. yeosang!" she let go of her son and looked at the other boy.

"yes ma'am." he said as he began to raise his hand up for her to shake, to which seonghwa's mom just pulled him in a hug, just like she did her son.

"i've heard great things about you, yeosang. thank you for keeping my son happy, i hope you continue in the future."

"my pleasure," he said as he looked over to his boyfriend who was already looking a him. he grabbed seonghwa's hand and faced the woman again, "and i do plan on continuing, mrs. park." he smiled again.

"aw, it's mom to you, yeosang!" she returned the smile at the couple. yeosang just blushed as he nodded.

"well? come in boys!" she giggled as she pulled the pair farther into the bakery.

she liked yeosang a lot. wayy more than seonghwa's previous ex.

+++

felt bored and i missed this book, so i decided to write an extra <3