0.5

after the boys' hang out, they grew way closer than before. they started texting and calling a lot more than before the meet, and they couldn't wait to see each other again.

yeosang waited patiently for his friend to show up at his shop, like he always did, every other day.

the boy came quite late for today, he would usually come earlier so he and yeosang could talk.

he came in at around 6:40pm today.

"hey seonghwa," yeosang said to the older with a bit of worry laced in his tone. he looked at the male's state and he wasn't looking the best. of course he always looked good, but he didn't look too well.

his skin was pale, his hair was messed up, his eyes were a little puffy and red.

"hey." he said in a quiet tone as he walked up to the counter.

"are you okay?" the blonde asked while tilting his head at his friend. now he was really concerned, seonghwa was never dry.

the older paused for a second, and rubbed his eyes, "yeah, no- yeah i'm fine." he replied, his voice still dry.

yeosang pouted at his friend. was he really okay?

"two red roses and t-" yeosang began to ask but seonghwa cut him off.

"no, just two white roses... please." seonghwa said, not being able to make eye contact with the male behind the counter.

yeosang was at a loss for words, but nonetheless he grabbed only two white roses today. he prepared them and began to hand them to his friend.

just as seonghwa was about to take the flowers, yeosang's grip tightened around the flowers and stopped him.

"seonghwa, if something is wrong you can really talk to me," yeosang's features softened as he confronted the male.

the older just bit his lip and nodded, making sure he wouldn't signal that he felt like was about to cry. he finally pushed the words to the top of his throat to say:

"thank you."

yeosang let go of the flowers placing them in the consumer's hands as he grabbed the money.

yeosang smiled softly as he placed the money in the cash register.

little did he know, he might not be seeing seonghwa for a little while after that encounter.