0.7

the two boys were now seated in yeosang's office area. he had officially closed up the shop so he could spend the rest of his day with seonghwa until the older left. seonghwa had brought some tea for the both of them, now they were drinking tea quietly while only sitting a few feet away from each other.

"yeosang," the black haired male called as he took his last sip of tea and placed the cup on the small desk. "i... i have to tell you something." he finished the sentence as he looked over to shorter boy who now had worry written all over his face.

"no! it's nothing bad, i promise!" he tried to reassure the boy who still had a worried look on his face. yeosang just simply nodded and motioned for the male to go on.

"the other day... the other day when i came to buy flowers last time..." seonghwa was really struggling to get the words out. it felt like it was something caught in his throat, he wasn't able to speak clearly. "i... wasn't honest with you... i was actually pretty sad," he said as he felt tears starting to well up in his eyes. it felt like he was re-living this horrible moment over again.

"hey, don't cry." yeosang pouted as he got up from his seat and walked over to the male. he kneeled infront of him and looked him in the eyes.

"take your time, if you aren't ready to tell me, don't." the younger said while still looking into seonghwa's eyes.

seonghwa just nodded slowly and tried to focus on getting his words out.

"my.. my girlfriend broke up with me that day." seonghwa said a quietly as he could, not being able to face yeosang anymore, he looked towards the other direction of the room. the blonde boy slightly gasped and put his hands on the boys knees to balance himself.

"seonghwa i'm so sorry.." the younger said as he stood up and rubbed the older's shoulders for comfort. "need a hug?"

they older didn't say anything for a few seconds, and then nodded.

that was yeosang's cue to engulf the older with a hug.