0.6

its been almost been two weeks since yeosang had last seen seonghwa, and he never realized how much the older meant to him.

after they became friends, seonghwa played a big role in yeosang's happiness and day to day living. it was truly the little things that mattered. whether that be seonghwa just stopping by, or even bringing him lunch in his free time, it meant a lot.

seonghwa hadn't been to the shop in over a week and he hadn't been answering any of his calls or text.

yeosang was worried sick, so much that it was almost effecting his work.

'was it something i did? no cut it out, yeosang, you guys were just fine the other day. maybe something personal?' the blonde thought to himself. well, whatever it was he just hoped the that other boy was okay.

it was around 2:30pm and yeosang had just closed the shop for his lunch break. he paced back in fourth behind the counter as he sent a few more worried messages to seonghwa.

yeosang felt as if he was being needy, but he just wanted to make sure one of his only friends was okay.

he pressed the call button beside the older's name as he brought the phone up to his ear. he waited patiently for a response but of course, as usual, it went to the boring voicemail.

at this point, yeosang was about to crumble. this was eating him alive, he was so worried about the boy's wellbeing that he didn't know what to do.

it was around 2:45pm when he heard a knock on the door. yeosang rolled his eyes as he sat his phone down on the counter.

"i'm on break," he groaned as he walked up to the door. he stopped when he met the person's eyes.

...seonghwa?

the blonde quickly opened the door and looked directly into seonghwa's eyes.

"..s-seong-" but before he could get it out the older just pulled him into a warm, long hug. they stayed like that for what seemed like hours but it was truly just a minute. both of them had been waiting for this, yeosang missed his friend so much he could cry and as for seonghwa, seonghwa felt horrible for leaving his beloved friend in the dark for what seemed like forever.

both of them said nothing, as they just looked at each other in silence. yeosang finally took the initiative and spoke up first;

"i missed you.. a lot actually." he said quietly, while fixing his gaze to the ground.

"i missed you too."