Chapter 1:

Harry's POV:

Harry was walking to his locker a million thoughts running through his head. He saw his locker not to far away. There of course was the bad boy of the school, Louis Tomlinson. His own personal bully. Of course he was waiting there. Why wouldn't he be? Harry slowed down and hoped that Louis would go away but to late. Louis had spotted him already.

"HARRY!" Harry closed his eyes and walked to his locker. "There you are! I've been waiting you're late my boy!" Harry nodded but didn't look up. "Harry not talking today?" Louis pretended to mad a sad face and grabbed Harry by the collar. "Got my homework Styles?" Harry nodded and quickly pointed at his book bag. Louis smirked and lifted Harry up and shoved him against the locker, making him lose his breath for a few seconds. Louis was surprisingly strong for his height. Not that Harry thought he was short! Just he was a bit smaller than him. "It better be right Styles no tricks!" Harry looked Louis straight in the eyes. You had to admit he did have really beautiful blue eyes. Harry shook his head. What no. He can't love Louis because he'd only hurt himself. Not that it mattered but Louis could never love him back. They were opposites. Harry was nothing, while Louis was a chick magnet. Not to mention he wasn't gay like Harry was. Even thought Louis was the cutest guy he'd ever seen. But that wasn't important.

"N-no tricks! Honest! I have the math assignment and plus the science!" Harry blushed slightly. He hated to show his feelings. Especailly when he was nervous, scared, or sad.

Louis chuckled slightly easing the grab on the younger lad. "Nervous are we?"

Harry looked at Louis' smoothly brushed to the side brown hair, then you had his beautiful blue eyes, then his melting. smooth, heavily british accent. What a perfect guy is supposed to look like right? The bad side? He wasn't gay and he was a bully and a jerk! Um hello? Harry wake up he won't ever like you! You screw up just get back to reality.

Harry took a deep breath. "A bit."

Louis chuckled more. "A bit? How about a lot? You stuttered then blushed? What goes on in that big head of yours anyways?"

"Lots of things that aren't really your concern Louis."

Louis bit his lip and nodded. "Oh really? I always thought it was just math!"

"Not all the time Louis! I am an actual person Louis! I have real feelings!" Louis' smirk slowly fell off his face and he released the boy.

"Give me my homework Styles!" Harry took the homework out of his backpack and handed it to Louis. Louis took it and stormed off.

What was all that about? What did you do this time you screw up! He was actually talking to you and not pounding your face in! Stupid! Stupid boy! Just get to class and stop being such an idiot!

Harry walked to class and sat in the back like the usual. He buried his face in his book and slowly started to cry. He felt a tap on his shoulder and he flinched. He hated being touched. But he sighed and looked up and saw who had tapped his shoulder. It was a girl. A pretty brunette with brown eyes.

"Hey are you alright?" The girl softly spoke.

Of course! I've never been better! My life is just perfect see! I'm smiling see! Harry thought and rolled his eyes and looked towards the floor. "Yeah I'm fine Eleanor."

"Oh alright. I thought I heard you crying so I just wanted to makes sure." She got up and walked over to her friends. Harry looked up and rolled his eyes again and hide his face back in his books.

Stupid people! They won't ever understand you. Stupid you! You won't ever be good enough for them. Then he looked up and saw who he really didn't want to see. Louis. Harry's eyes went wide and he hide his face deeper in his books.