Chapter 15:

Louis' Pov:

     Four weeks.. Harry hasn't been to school. Hasn't returned texts or calls! No one has heard from him. Louis decided that day after school he was going to go over and see if he was okay. But what would he see? That's what scared him...

Harry's Pov:

     Well Harry today is the day..it all stops today.. Harry crawled out from under his bed. That's where he's been hiding all this time. Never showered. Never ate. Just drank alcohol all day til he passed out. That's all he did. And listened to his phone go off. He decided today was his last day on earth. Actually he knew it was. Harry put on a pair of clean boxers and a pair of clean blue jeans. Then he threw on an oversized sweater. He grabbed four bottles of pills. One of depression pills, one for anxiety, one for pain, and the last for sleeping. He grabbed his phone and took off running down the road. He found it. The park. He stopped and walked into it. He knew what he was looking for. The woods on the other side. No one went there. So he wouldn't be found for a while.. not that anyone wanted to find him..

Louis' Pov:

     He reached his door. Louis took a deep breath. His heart pounded and he ran to his room and he closed the door and his eyes widen. He whispered under his breath, "Oh my god Harry.." There were alcohol bottles everywhere. He looked around. "Harry?" He looked under his bed and teared up quickly. All the carpet under his bed was red..  Harry had been cutting. He saw the bathroom lights on so he walked to it. Wow it's clean in here.. Just that second he saw a note attached to a shattered mirror. It said:

     To whom this may concern~
Your too late. I took off with whatever life I have left in me. Which isn't much. I am sorry to the disappointment i have brought to many of you. I know no one likes me. I found that out four weeks ago.. but that's long gone now.. and so is Louis.. If you find this it's probably been awhile since I left.. or not that long it depends. I took off at 3:00 Monday, May 11th. Thank you for the wonderful part you played in my life to whom ever finds this.
                                                   ~Harold Edward Styles~
p.s. If Louis finds this... I'm so sorry Louis. I love you always will. And...I forgive you..for everything..

    At this moment tears were just streaming down his cheeks. He couldn't let him die. He took off running out of the house and down the road. Where could he be? Louis kept running. He had an idea. He asked Harry once where he'd like to die. He replied, "the woods." Louis knew where he had to go. He had to stop Harry. And fast.

Harry's Pov:

      Harry stumbled over twigs and rocks on the forest floor. Finally he stopped and sat in front of a tree. He took all of the pills out of his pocket. This was it. Everything was about to end. All the pain. All the bullying. All the depression. All the love... Harry opened the bottle of antidepressants. He started to swallow them all. Once there were gone he started in on the pain pills. Shortly after he started on the anxiety pills. Harry felt sick. He smiled slightly. Maybe it's working. He looked up at the sky. I'll be there soon mum. All in time. He looked back down at the last bottle of pills. The sleeping ones.

      "Well what are you waiting for?!"

      "I don't know Haz..l-"

      "No one is coming for you and you know that!"

      Harry's eyes filled up with tears. Was anyone coming? Someone could stop him. Where were they? Did anyone care?