Chapter 10:

Louis' Pov:

   Louis' heart dropped he was too late. Now all he could hear was the buzzing sound from the heart monitor showing a straight line. Tears quickly filled his eyes. It was all his fault. If he hadn't decided to run from his problems and go back into school Harry would still be with him. He would have been fine. He would have been here to be his nerd. Now Louis was all alone. The doctors walked out with their heads down. Louis walked to the bed where Harry's body lay.

    "H-Harry? I-I know your there somewhere. Y-you can't die on me! I need you! I need you, I need you, I need you, I need you! I can't be here without you! Harry why.... why'd you push me... I need you .. I love you. I know I didn't say it much but I love you. I care about you. I accept you the way you are! I want you back... I finally had you.." Louis trailed off and busted into tears. He felt like his heart had shattered and broke into billions of little pieces. He was heart broken.

   "L-Lou?" Louis looked up and saw those two gentle green eyes staring straight at him.

   "H-Harry! Harry! Oh my god! You came back!"

   "I had too. You needed me. And because my mum sent me back. She..... she told I didn't belong there. Not yet. But Louis..."

   "Yes Harry?"

   "While I was away... or well gone so to say I thought of a song for you. But I need a guitar."

   "I have one in my trunk hold on!" Louis ran down to his car. He was so happy. Harry was alive! And, he had wrote a song during his trip to heaven. It was perfect! Louis grabbed the guitar and ran back to the hospital and to Harry's room. "Here." He handed the guitar to him.

"Alright thanks." Harry took a breath and hummed a little and started strumming. (If easier listen to don't let me go by Harry Styles and follow along or just listening. to it. :)) "Now you were standing there right in front of me, I hold on its getting harder to breath. All of a sudden these lights are blinding me. I never noticed how bright they would be. I saw in the corner there is a photograph. No doubt in my mind it's a picture of you. It stands there alone in its bed of broken glass. This bed was never made for two. I'll keep my eyes wide open. I'll keep my arms wide open. Don't let me, don't let me, don't let me go. Cause I'm tired of feeling alone. Don't let me, don't let me, don't let me go. Cause I'm tired of feeling alone.. I promised one day that I'd bring you back a star. I caught one and it burned a hole in my hand. Oh. Seems like these days I watch you from afar. Just trying to make you understand. I'll keep my eyes wide open. Yeah. Don't let me, don't let me, don't let me go. Cause I'm tired of feeling alone. Don't let me, don't let me go. ----guitair instrumental-----  Don't let me, don't let me, don't let me go. Cause I'm tired of feeling alone. Don't let me, don't let me, don't let me go. Cause I'm tired of feeling alone. Don't let me, don't let me go. Cause I'm tired of sleeping alone..."

   Louis listened and tears filled his eyes. When Harry finished Louis wrapped his arms around Harry gently. "Oh Harry that was beautiful! I loved it!"

   "Thanks. It's the first time I ever sang in front of someone." He looked at Harry and saw him blush a light pink.

   "Awh that's sweet Harry. We need to get you better baby. You probably need some rest. Here." Louis climbed up and laid next to him. Louis held him gently, because he was holding his world.

  Well now Harry is back but for how long? Will Harry's dad seek him out? What will happen between Harry and Louis? What about Liam? Is there an enemy in disguise? Who are their real friends? Should they trust anyone?