Chapter 4:

Louis’ pov:

Oh boy. What do I say to the kid. I do love him. But he’s so nerdy. But then again that’s why I chose him. But I’m not gay anymore. But then again I did kiss him. And I have had a big thing for him. Louis looked up and saw that sweet-oh-so-innocent-face staring at him with his little smile. It the first time in a awhile he’s  seen it. Louis always thought he looked a lot better with it on. Louis took a deep breath and looked Harry straight in the eyes.

“Harry…” His voice trailed off. He simply couldn’t put it into words.
“Yes Louis?” Harry smiled a bit more than he already was.

Louis got it. But he knew Harry was smart and would figure it out. “Have you ever heard of people picking on each other because they like them?” Louis tried not to blush but come on that’s hard.

Harry tilted his head to the side and thought for a few seconds. “Yeah I have. I-” Harry’s eyes went wide and he sat straight up.

Louis chuckled slightly. “What did you have a sudden realization Styles?”

Harry nodded slowly and opened his mouth slowly and said, “L-louis...you like me?”

Louis leaned back against the car door and looks outside quickly. “Well yeah but that’s not that big of a deal. But uh-”
Harry interrupted Louis before he could finish. “LOUIS! Of course it’s a big deal!”

Louis frowned. UH I shouldn’t have told the poor kid now I think his heart is going to explode. Either that or his head! “NO! Ugh you can’t tell anyone Harry. I have a reputation at this school I tried so hard to work for.”

That’s when Harry’s smile disappeared. “oh yes, the reputation. The one you worked SO HARD for. How hard is it to beat me? I mean come on. And why would you want to be a bad boy anyways! It’s stupid!” Harry huffed and looked out the window.

Louis’ eyes went wide. Wow! Where did that come from? How long has he been waiting to say that? Awhile must have but now he hates me. Louis sighed and puts his hand on Harry’s shoulder. Harry turned and looked at Louis. You could tell Harry was trying not to blush. It was pretty obvious. “It’s not like that Harry at all. Alright. In fact I don’t know why I want to be the bad boy. I guess it’s so nobody thinks I’m gay.” And that was true Louis didn’t want anyone to know. He say what happened to Harry when he told everyone he was gay. They beat him. He didn’t want that. But he loved Harry. Louis had a plan. “Harry I have a question.”

“What is it Louis?”

“Have you ever been in a secret relationship before?”

“No never.”

Louis smirked and whispered in Harry’s ear. “Would you like to be in one with me?” Harry nodded quickly. Louis chuckled and leaned back and started the car and drove off.

Sorry Chapter 4 was so short. Hope you all love it :D Gonna keep going Stay in tune XD