Chapter 5:

Harry's pov:

Harry was smiling so wide he thought it was going to bust his face. His heart was racing. He was dating Louis Tomlinson. His all time crush. Even though Louis was his bully he didn't seem to be now. Harry blinked. He was thinking so much on what just happened that he didn't realize that they were on their way to somewhere. Harry didn't bother to ask though. He didn't care. Buzz Buzz. His phone went off in his pocket he got it out. He opened the text and it read.

Harry I'm sorry you didn't need to run away. ~li

Harry frowned and tested back. Course I did. I didn't want you to lose Melissa all the way Xx

It only took Liam a few seconds to text back. Well I didn't mean for you too run away. I was going to say I didn't care. ~li

Harry rolled his eyes. Mhm Xx

Well where are you going and with who? I saw you get into someone's car. Funny it kinda looked like louis'. ~li

Haha that is funny because it was. Xx

O_O really?! Is he going to hurt you? ~li

Harry chuckled slightly. No I don't think so Li. Xx

Oh alright. Harry can I tell you something. ~li

Course you can Li! You can tell me anything. Xx

I'm gay Harry.... ~li

Wow. Really! Sense when I thought you were really into Mel. Xx

Well you see I was.. but I've been thinking today.. ~li

Alright and?? Xx

And I like you Harry. Like like like you. ~li

Harry's eyes went wide and his mouth fell open and he texted back. O_O really. Xx Harry threw his phone in his book bag and zipped it shut as fast as he could. Harry didn't think he could close it fast enough.

"Haha wow Harry. That was the wrong person. I thought Louis was supposed to like you? Haha I see. This is a sticky situation your in." Haz that voice. He just tortured Harry.

"He does get over it Haz." Harry muttered under his breath praying that Louis wouldn't hear.

"What Harry?" There was a different voice. A soft one that he used to be afraid of. He turned and looked at his now boyfriend Louis.

"Nothing Louis. Where are we going anyways?"

"Well I didn't think you wanted to go home so we are going to my flat. But the plus. Kaitlynnne is gone tonight." Louis glanced at Harry and smirked. Harry felt his face burn a red.

"O-oh. Cool." Harry leaned back in his seat.

"Harry are you alright? Your being weird. What was going on with the phone thing. It all started there-" Louis was cut off by several vibrations in Harry's book bag. "Harry who keeps texting you?"

"Uh Liam. But that's not important at the moment."

"Harry I can hear it in your voice what went on with you two anyways. I saw you run out of the lunchroom. What happened?"

"Melissabrokeupwithhimanditwasmyfaultblahblahblahhehasacrushonme." Harry managed to rush it all out.

"Come again?" Louis chuckled slightly.

"Melissa broke up with him and it was my fault blah blah blah he has a crush on me." Harry looked at Louis out of the corner of his eye.

Harry saw Louis' face turn red. "First of all how was it your fault."