Chapter 11:

Harry's Pov:

     Harry smiled widely. It's been four weeks since he got in the hospital. The doctors said it was time he could leave. He looked at Louis. He was still sleeping. He looked so peaceful, so beautiful. Harry yawned and he got out of bed. He looked at his hand. He pulled tape off the i.v. piece. He took a deep breath and pull the i.v. right out of his hand. Beep beep beep beep beep beep beep. That's the noise that filled the room now. Harry's heart dropped. He didn't want anyone to know he was getting out himself.

    "Harry what are you doing?!" Louis sat up wide eyes.

    "We're going home Louis!" Harry smiled widely and grabbed Louis' hand and took off running out of the room and down the hall then down stairs and out the doors to the parking lot. Harry stopped when he got outside and turned and looked at Louis. "Louis where did you park last night?"

    Louis frowned. "I didn't drive last night. I walked."

    "Alright then we will w-"

    "No! I'll carry you home! Your not walking!" Before Harry could reply he picked him and put his on his back. Harry squealed and smiles widely and put his arms around his neck.

                                         ********

    Harry smiled as wide as he could as Louis laid him on the couch gently. "Thanks Louis. What would you do without me?"

    "Hmmm well I don't know. Get a private tutor I guess Named Harry Styles." Louis smirked and laid on top of Harry.

    "Correction Mr. Tomlinson, your private tutor." Harry felt his face turn a light shade of red. He tried to pull off the best smirk he could.

    "Now how would you do that without me?"

    "I'd find you some way. Even walking across the world to get to you. But thankfully you were right here."

     Louis smiled. "I guess I was." He shrugged and smiled wider.       

    Louis looked at Harry. "Hungry?"

    "No I'm good."

    Louis frowned. "Please? Harry please?"

    Harry sighed. "Fine Lou."

    Louis smiled a little. "You need to eat anyways look how skinny you are baby." Harry hadn't noticed. He looked down at his stomach. He was pitifully thin. You could see his ribs. He tears up and looked at Louis.

    "Louis I'm sorry."