Chapter 6

Chris POV
I looked at jacky than looked at dude ass.
Jacky looked at me and pretent like I wasn't even there.

I nodded my head and thought "i see how its. Imma have to put that ass on lock down."

Yall know im petty.

I went to Jacky desk and gave her a tounge kiss in front of everybody .

Im really starting not to give a fuck, because i need everybody to know this my girl.

"What is you doin." Josh said standing up and pushing me a little bit.

"Fuck u mean what im doin this my girl im the only nigga that can do this." I said.

Jacky ass was still caught in a trance from that kiss.

every body was watching us.
"Jacky". Jada said waving her hand in Jacky face.
Whole time me and dude was arguing.

"Fuck all that noise, u ain't bout to do shit." I said in dude face.
"Jacky yo man bout to fight." Jada said.
Jacky got between me and josh and tried to break it up.
I grabbed her arm and moved her out the way.

"You cannot get suspended and u just got back." Jacky said putting both of her arms around my waist, and trying to pull me.

"Jacky just let me go." I said trying to move her arms.
"No." she said putting her head on my back.
"Can we step out Mr. Billings." Jacky said trying to move me.
"Go on. Jacky I need u and ur boyfriend to stop having these domestic disputes."

Jada got up and helped Jacky move me.
"You know what nigga catch me outside and I'll beat yo ass." I yelled as Jacky and Jada pulled me in the hallway.

I'm mad at Jacky too she think she off the hook from that kiss.
"Jacky give me yo fuckin phone." I said angrily.
"Calm the fuck down." Jacky said looking up at me like I was crazy.
"Jacky give me yo goddamn phone, before I take my belt off." I said " I ain't playin with yo ass, imma just get it my self." I grabbed Jacky purse and took her phone out of it. "you ain't gettin this back either." I said putting it in my pocket.

"Fuck you mean I ain't getting my phone back like I'm yo child, give me my shit." Jacky said reaching for it.
"Jacky get out of my fuckin pockets." I said pushing her hand away."you disrespect yo man and think u gone get yo phone back, hell naw, I ain't like these other niggas I'm stingy with my girl." I said pushing her against the locker and looking into her eyes.

"Chris get the fuck away from me." Jacky said pushing me away from her.

I grabbed her waist and pulled her into me.
"Stop talkin to me like that before I put it down like a real nigga should." I said on her neck.

"No PDA." Mr.Langston said.
I didn't let her go.
"I mean it Mr.Thompson I'm not leaving until u let Ms.Lopez go and both of you go back to class."

We went back in the class.
5th hour came so fast.
We was all in the cafeteria talkin to the juniors.

This one girl came up to me and started talking to me.
"so you Chris." she said.
"Yeah." I said looking down at her.
She was light skinned, tall, kind of thick, with long weave.

"I'm shocked I just now met you." She said strolling her finger down the middle of my chest,to my belt buckle.
" I got a girl." I said looking up.

Jacky walked over to us and looked her up and down.
She stood in front of me between me and the girl.

"Hey how are you, I see me and Chris got a new friend." jacky said making me laugh.
"Who are you." the girl asked mugging Jacky.
"Aww I'm Jacky, Chris girlfriend." Jacky said reaching her hand out so she could shake it.