Chapter: 22

Chris

I'm waiting for j to respond.
I looked over at him.

"Come here we gotta go talk." j said leaving out the room with me behind him."um do jacky know."

"She know, but she don't know that she livin in my emergency house and that I'm actually taking care of him, better yet she don't even know about the emergency house." I said.

He just started laughing.
"What's so funny dude?" I asked.

"Jacky gone kill you. she gone chop yo body up then send it to the bottom of the ocean." j said laughing.

"Imma tell her just not right now." I said putting my hands in my pockets.

"You better tell her before she find out her self." j said with all seriousness.

I heard Cat and Seven walk in they was arguing.

"Man you got this bitch calling yo phone. All I want is yo password and to know who this hoe is!" Cat yelled.

They came all the way upstairs.
"Here just keep it." Seven said passing her his phone.

She went in the room with Jacky and Jada while we stayed out side the door and talked.

"Wassup." seven said shaking both of us up.
"What happen Yall already arguing? " J asked.

"She answered my phone when one of my hating ass exes called trying to tell her some dumb shit." Seven said shaking his head in disbelief.

"Word. Jacky thought I was still fucking around with Deja." I said looking at him.

"How did you get her off her back?" Seven asked .

"Come on Yall lets go in my office and roll up." J said pausing the conversation.

We went into his office and when we got in there j started to roll up.

"But I offered her my phone. I let her go through it when ever she feel insecure. Like she don't go through my work phone cuz she know that's strictly business.But she don't know my passwords tho, so I tell Kim to call that phone." I said.

"But if you ain't got shit in yo phone why don't you give her the password?" Seven asked.

"If she know yo password then you ain't gone have no privacy. she'll be all through yo history on yo Internet, all through yo Facebook, yo Instagram, yo vine, and shied any thing else you got that you can message through." J said saying exactly what I was gone say while he pearled the blunt.

J started to light it up.

"Who is Kim?" Seven asked.
"I'm surprised Cat didn't tell you. She the girl that stole my sperm and now she had the baby and want me in his life."i said not telling seven everything.

I don't trust Seven like that, I don't really know him like that and don't have time for this nigga all in my business.

J looked at me and started laughing.
"Aww I know who that girl is, she graduated from high school a year before I did." J said snapping his fingers.

"You better hope you don't got something cuz she's a thotty." j said laughing.

"Nigga I used a condom she stole my sperm." I said hitting the blunt.

"Mhmm, that's what they all say." Cat said from behind me.

"You wanna hit the blunt?" I asked.
"Hell naw. I smoked once with jacky and didn't like that shit." Cat said giving Seven his phone.

Jacky walked in and sat in the chair next to me.

"Why Yall leave Jada?" J asked looking at Cat and jacky.