2

10:30am
Location: Hogwarts
____________________________________

"Potions first," I say to Blaise as we walk from breakfast. "Unlucky, I got muggle studies," he replies looking through his bag. I scoff, "I think in the lucky one here," I reply. He lets out a small laugh while shaking his head. We nod and head our separate ways. I walk through the silent halls until I reach the potions room. I push open the door and take a seat out the back. I turn my head to see Angel sitting across the room, also at the back. Her chair was leaned up against the wall and her feet dangled freely. "Mrs Geriintina, can you please not swing on your chair," boomed Snape. She instantly fell forward to the chair had all four legs touching the ground. "Yes Professor," she says with a sarcastic smile.  I roll my eyes in annoyance and concentrate on Professor.
____________________________________
4:14pm
Location: Hogwarts
Classes were finally over and we were all excused to our common rooms. I walk into the deep dark common room and sit down in the leather arm chair.
____________________________________
Angel POV
I walked into the common room to find Draco, alone. He sat in a leather arm chair running his massive, cold hands through us platinum hair. His biceps tensing under his shirt. "Your in my chair," my voice says. I didn't even think of speaking, I was going to walk by and be quiet. But it just spilled out. "Angel, what a pleasure," his voice groans back. I smile and throw myself onto the couch across from him. "Glad to see your in a happy mood today Malfoy," I smirk back. He lifts his head from his hands and stares at me. "What?" I say tilting my head to the side. "Nothing," I say quickly back. I cross my legs, making my already short skirt ride up. "So you going to the party?" I ask after a while of silence. "Party?" He replies leaning back in his chair.
"Yeah, Oliver Wood is throwing this massive party to kick start the quidditch season," I say fiddling with an old book, left on the couch. "You should come," I add looking up over at him. His hands where resting on each side of the couch, the word dominance was plastered over his forehead. "I don't really go to those things, unless I host them," his voice booms. I shrug, "common don't be a tight ass, it'll be fun," I say standing and wiping my skirt down. "Dinner will be starting soon, so I'll be off," I reply. Without letting him reply I turn and walk out of the common room, into the cold halls.
____________________________________
6:00pm
Location: Hogwarts
Draco Malfoy POV
I sat at the Slytherin table, picking at food and laughing with Blaise. We would glance over at Potter and snicker over the fact he was literally tripping out. We laughed all through dinner, probably one of the only moments I felt truely happy. "Yo that party's tonight, yous goin?" Said Blaise to the group of boys. All of them replied with yes, typical.
"What about you Malfoy?" Blaise says turning to me. I shrug, "yeah sure, whatever," I say. The boys roar with the word 'yeah'. I laugh and we all decide to leave and get ready. We pour into our common room and to our dorm rooms.

I begin to get ready when I hear music blasting from Angels room. I shake my head but I was still too happy to get up her. I showed and put on black pants with a black collared polo. I combed my hair so it fell either side of my face, laced my shoes and left. I walked down stairs to find majority of the boys wearing the same thing as me. "Oi lets go," instructs Blaise and we walk out the door. We walk outside the school just to the brim of the forbidden forest. A barrier had been placed so no one could see us from inside the school. We walked in and music was blasting. Wooden tables were everywhere full of food and drinks, a dance floor with a disco ball was in the centre of the barriered piece of land. Oliver wa duo the front starting up music and the Ravenclaws were already dancing. Blaise and I go over and grab a drink. We lean against the wooden table and chat over the loud music.

"Holy shit," says Blaise mid conversation. I crumble my eyebrows and turn to where his eyes were looking. A group of Slytherin girls had just walked in, but he was only looking at one person. Angel. She wore a tight, dark green, short, silk dress. It fit her curves amazingly, making her breasts look great. Her hair was straight down her back, she had soft makeup and silver heels that wrapped up around her calves. "She looks hot," moans Blaise why clenching his jaw. I shake my head and turn back towards him. "Oh shit she's coming over," says Blaise while putting his hand in his pocket. "Your an idiot," I say while taking another drink. "Hello Boys," says Angel walking up to us, Pansey by her side. Pansey wore a white skirt and green shirt, clearly Angels, that did nothing for her. She looked uglier than ever. "Hey Angel," says Blaise. His eyes travel up and down Angels body and he winks. She flashes him a smile and turns to me. "You clean up nicely Draco," she says grabbing a drink. "So do you, Angel," I reply with a flirting voice. Yuck why the fuck was I flirting with her? "Hi Draco," says Pansey laying a hand on me. "Don't touch me," I say pushing her hand away in disgust. "Care to dance Angel?" Came another mans voice behind us. We turn to find Harry Potter. His hair was combed back and he wore a red turtleneck sweater with white pants. Her eyes travel up and down him and she smiles. "Why not," she shrugs. He smiles and holds her out a hand, which she takes. I scoff and turn back around.
____________________________________
8:30
Location: Edge of Forbidden Forest
The alcohol had hit me at this point and I was feeling very tipsy. I was talking to Cho from Ravenclaw, talked to be one of the prettiest girls here. I didn't think that at all. The conversation got boring and so I just turned my back on her and left. I looked to the dance floor and saw Angel walking off, very drunk. She holds the side of her head and leans on the table I'm standing at. "What do you want?" I spit to her. Her eyes snap up and she growls. "I didn't even fucking see you, lay off," she spits back. She shakes her head while looking at me. "I need fresh air," she adds before stumbling out of the tent that had now appeared. I shook my head and took another drink.

Soon Blaise stumbled out over to me. "Dracooooo," he says raising his arms. He snaps either of them down on my shoulders. "Your such a brilliant friend mate, dunno what I'd do without you," he says. I laugh, "your drunk," I reply through laughs. Blaise roars, "and your not drunk enough," he laughs handing me another drink. I take it and drink the whole thing at once. "That's the spirit!" He yells again. The alcohol hits me nearly immediately and next thing I'm on the dance floor dancing with some girl from my common room. That's when the girls face morphed into Angels. I ignored it but then it kept happening and happening. I stumbled back and held the side of my head. "Fuck, I need air," I say to Blaise as I jump off the dance floor. I stumble outside to find Angel laying on the floor. "This is exactly what I need right now," she moans.
"You didn't even look at me," I snap. She opens her eyes and looks at me, the moon light shining in them. "I can smell you Draco," she groans. I throw myself down next to her. "What do I smell like then?" I asked, a tad curious. She leans her head back and breathes. "Well right now you smell like alcohol," she replies with a small laugh. I let out a small laugh too. The alcohol made me to lazy to be angry at her. "No silly, what do I usually smell like," I say in a baby voice. She sits up slowly so her back is resting on the tent. "Spearmint, freshly cut grass, that silver smell," she says looking over at me. I laugh slightly. "Do you like the smell?" Says my voice. I didn't even plan it, it just slipped out. "I don't hate it," she says back, laughing slightly at the floor. She picked at the grass softly, "so why do you hate me so much?" She says. I hesitated for a moment. The alcohol was in my head, my head was pounding. "I-I-I don't know," I reply.
"That's not an answer," she snaps back, dropping the grass. I sniff and run my hands through my hair.
"Because I'm not some perfect little daddy's girl Draco. I've got shit in my life too, a whole bunch of it. My mother and brother are in Azkaban. Did you know that? That the fucking Ministry of Magic is always at our doors. Did you know that Draco?" She says at me in a quiet voice. She swishes her wand over her right forearm to take away a spell. "Did you know I want to die? And that this stupid popularity is the only thing that helps me escape that room of darkness," she says again. A single tear roll downs her cheek. "I know what my parents did, but that was years ago. I don't want you to hate me Draco," she says through a single sob. "Angel, I'm so sorry," I say. "Your never sorry Draco. I've know you for years now. I'm not an idiot," she spits as she stands up and walks back inside. I sat out on the grass, thinking all to myself. "Fuck me honestly," I say running my hands through my hair. I stand up slowly, pushing off the wet grass and head back inside. "Ugh, get off me Marcus," says Angel trying to push the Slytherin boy off her. He had his hands on her ass and was pulling her close. "I know you want it Angel, don't lie," he says kissing her neck. Angel is a very small girl, unable to push the big boy off her. Her hands were pushing against his chest. That's when something told me to do something. Whether it was Merlin or Voldemort I don't know, but I went over. "She's got a man Marcus, lay off," I spit. Marcus is tall but I'm taller. My eyes pierced into Marcuses. He raises and eyebrow and his eyes drift between us. "Kiss her, prove it," he smirks. I roll my eye and she scoffs. "I don't have to kiss him to prove shit Marcus," says Angel still struggling to get out of his arms. "Then I'll kiss her and there will be no problems," he says leaning his forehead to Angels. A look of disgust flooded her face. I roll my eyes and pull her from him. That's when I did it. I wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her in, and kissed her. My cold lips hit her warm ones and shivers got sent down my spine. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I pulled her closer so my cock was up against her. I pulled away and turned to Marcus, "touch my girl again, I dare you," I spit, keeping my hand around Angel. He raises both his hands, turns around, and walks away. "Thanks," whispers Angel.
"No problem," I reply, slowly pulling my hand away.

The rest of the night was uneventful and soon everyone went home.