The build of a New Wave

Start from the beginning

"Jordan!" "Come on buddy I know you're out here somewhere".

A very faint light is seen over some of the bigger waves as it rocks up and down, You Faintly cry out "I'M ALIVE" after losing the last of your energy to the cold, all you can do now is float and witness the stars that span across the galaxy, you tilt up to spot his favourite constellation, Orion the giant hunter. Once again your eyelids flicker before closing.

Once again you find yourself on the beach, now within close proximity of a fire, you see your clothes drying on the sand while you are encompassed by a blanket.

"Oh my boy, your awake" calls out in a familiar voice, closing to the fire you can see your uncles brown skin illuminate, "Sorry I wasn't here when you woke up, I was out getting firewood" he says worried, "What were you even doing out here, during a storm".

"I fell asleep on the beach, and woke up when the storm was at its peak" 
You plead, but your uncle wasn't having it,

"Boy, you gave me and your Aunty a heart attack" he said in a stern voice, "Don't do that again" he says in a more frightened and sad tone as he embraces you.
"I was so scared, I didn't know if I would return back alive" you cry into his broad shoulder
The hug felt like it lasted forever the warmth of the fire and the hug swirled through Your body and soul, this feeling of such love after a near death experience, that happiness of being alive popped and jumped through his body like the embers out of the fire, your uncle lets go and asks

"Did Tangaroa show you any cool fish?" Your uncle joked as he ruffled Your hair.

"No but I did see Ryan from down the road" You respond

"The non-believer?" asked his uncle

"Yeah Him, He was floating around in the ocean, I guess that an animal ate his legs, so he floated up. It's sad to see that some people don't get to become one with gaea again" you said as you stood up and brushed off the sand from your back.

"Why don't you head back home?" His uncle asked as he stood up.

You nod at your uncle and proceed to put on your semi-damp clothes and walk up the pathway, as you are walking You look at the church of the waves, with its baby blue skin illuminated by the torch light of the guards passing through the town, while behind the church, the dock of the damned stationed, torch light flickers from down by the dock.

"Probably Ryan's family" You think to yourself.

  As you turn the corner you are met face to face with the building where the guardians are stationed, You climb the path further up and see the town's school. After a minute or so you reach the top of the hill that overlooks the town the cobblestone path now to loose dirt and grass as Your bare feet tussle against the grass with each wonky step you take, you get a little bit excited to get home to tell your aunt you're alright, You slaps the "Welcome to New Holy See" sign, and turns to face it and finger guns the sign with a wink.

Now bordering the forest of Rakumath, You stand in front of your house's old wooden steps and you slowly creak up the stairs onto the veranda. One knock on the door and there's a yell, followed by a fierce but heavy run towards the door.

"Baby, Did you find Jordan?" Your Aunty calls out as the door flies open, "Oh my god, thank god your safe" she says as she hugs you tightly, her arms shaking probably from fear and relief, she lets go after about awhile and drags you inside.

"Are you cold?" She asks

"No I'm fine" you reply, as Major comes bounding over from the other side of the old house, he pushes You over with his paws and his tongue slaps to and fro across Your face.