Chapter 50

Rose wakes up by the loud noise downstairs. She groans and snuggles her face on the pillow. She wants to hold Jimin but she feels a space beside her. 

"Hmm..." Rose opens her sleepy eyes.

It true. It empty. She frowns and looks around. Her heart starts to beat fastly as she was panic when saw Jimin is now nowhere to been seen. 

"Jimin?" Rose calls. She sits up and saw there's no wheelchair.

"Jimin!!" Rose gets out of the bed and walks slowly toward the door. 

She went out and saw-

"GOALLLLLL!!!!!!" Jimin and Jin shout.

Rose sighs in relief when saw Jimin sitting on the couch with Jin. A lot of snacks on the table and they playing football games. 

"Rose, why you up?" Jisoo came out of the kitchen.

"I...I wake up by them." Rose points at them. Jisoo let out a heavy sigh.

She helps Rose to walks toward them and soon they get closer, Jisoo smacks Jin and Jimin heads. 

"OWW!!" They groans.

They turn their head, surprised looks written on their face. Jin's jaw drops and glares at Jisoo.

"What was that!?" Jin whines.

"Both of you yelling like there's no one in this house!!!" Jisoo scolds them.

"We're just playing." Jimin shrugs his shoulder.

"Jimin, your pregnant wife wake up by your loud voice." Jisoo says.

"What!?" Jimin looks behind Jisoo and saw Rose standing there.

Her innocent look and eyes staring at Jimin. He feels bad for waking her up at this midnight. 

"Awww, I'm sorry baby. Come here." Jimin let his arms out.

Rose walks towards him and sits beside him. She leans her head on his shoulder and hearing his heartbeat.

"I'm sorry for waking you up." Jimin whispers while continue playing the game.

"It okay. I thought you were gone. You scared me." Rose pouts.

"Sorry." Jimin giggles.

~~~~~~

Jin checking his legs while Rose sitting, looking at them. She really hopes that Jimin could heal fast. So, she wouldn't get worried.

"Well, look like your legs are getting better." Jin smiles.

"Ughh, I don't know how many days already had passed. I feel like forever." Jimin groans.

"It has been a few weeks already. Maybe you can try to stand up." Jin says.

"Are you sure?" Jimin asks, worried in his eyes.

"Yes. Trust me." Jin winks at him.

Jin holds his hands and helps him to stand up. Rose can't help but laughs because both of them look like a father and son. She wishes she can take a picture. 

"Stop laughing!!" Jimin whines. By that, Rose burst into laughter.

"Look like she really happy." Jin chuckles.

Jimin rolls his eyes. As he already stands up, Jin lets his hand go slowly and Jimin tries to balance himself. He moves his legs a little and he did it.

"I did it!!" Jimin yells.

"I see it. Congrats. But, it still a little bit weak so let them rest for while." Jin reminds him.

"At least I got to know that I still can walk." Jimin smiles.

Jin chuckles and sits at his chair office. "Do you want to check-up Rose? Since you here." 

"Maybe next time." Rose smiles.

"Okay. Next month, please come okay? Because we will get to know your baby gender." Jin informs.

"Really!?" Rose gasp.

Jin nods with a smile. Jimin smiling while looking at Rose whose keeps squealing with Jin. How can this girl live in this cruel world? She gets through it a lot already. Why she can't have a peaceful life?

If Jimin has to die for her to have a peaceful life, he rather died for his wife. He looks down and chuckles sadly.

"Right Jimin!!??" Rose's voice brings him out of his mind.

"What?" Jimin raises his eyebrows.

"I said, we already have our baby name right!?" Rose grins.

"Oh..yeah. We are." Jimin nods with a smile.

"I can't wait!!" Rose chuckles.

Jin knows he thinking of something else. He looks at Jimin with a sad smile. He prays that Jimin and Rose will have their own happiness.

_______

One week later~

Jimin wakes up with a happy heart. He gets out of bed by HIMSELF. Yes, that's right. HIMSELF. He can walk already and he doesn't need a wheelchair. He doesn't need to sleep in the guest room downstairs. 

He doesn't need to ask people to look out for him. He can do anything with himself. Jimin stretches his arms out.

"Ahh!!! This is the best feeling ever!!!" Jimin yells.

He went to the bathroom and do his routine. Meanwhile, Rose cooking breakfast for them. As he has done, he wore a white top and black skinny jeans.

"It time for giving my lovely wife a lot of kisses and touch~" Jimin went downstairs.

He feels like forever for not using stairs. "My Rose~ Where are you~ Your husband searching for you~" 

Rose chuckles when heard his husband's voice. She puts down the plate and wiped her hand before answering.

"I'm at the kitchen~" Rose responded.

Jimin figure appeared and an eye smile on his face. "My baby~" 

He rushes to her and hugs her tightly. Of course careful not to hurt her. Rose hugs him back.

"Good morning." Rose wishes.

"Good morning~" Jimin kisses her all over her face. 

As if he will lose her tomorrow. Rose feels tickles and pushes him slightly.

"Okay okay. Can you stop it?" Rose giggles.

"I miss touching you and hugs. Al this time, I have a hard time to move." Jimin whines.

"Well, look like you-"

"WHERE IS MY CHIM!!!!???" Taehyung barge in the house.

The couple rushes outside and saw Taehyung breathing heavily. Jennie came in, shaking her head, feeling embarrassed about what Taehyung did.

"What the hell, Tae!?" Jimin shouts.

"Jimin!!! My man!!" Taehyung hugs him.

"Okay!! What is going on!?" Jimin tries to escapes.

While the boys still in their own world, Rose walks toward Jenne. She hugs her and smiles.

"I miss you. Where are you? You two have been missing for one week. I thought only a few days." Rose says concerned.

"I'm sorry to worry you, Rose. We have been trying to find Haneul after went back from Busan." Jennie explains.

"Then? The results?" Rose asks.

"We haven't found him." Jennie sighs.

"It okay. You work a lot. Now, it time for you to rest." Rose rubbed her arms.

"Before that..." Jennie holds her wrist. Rose looks at her with confusion.

The boys also stop as Taehyung stop his silly act. Jimin looks at Jennie as if she has something to say important.

"We have something very important to tell you." 

CONTINUE~